Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I don't think we'll ever be able to produce it in quantity sufficient for the power grid, but there's a lot fewer gas/coal generation stations out there than there are automobiles and trains.

I think for baseload electrical generation, we're well on our way to transitioning to battery storage with wind and solar generation.

But but Limbaugh had three solar panels on his house in Sacramento in 1985, and they didn’t lower his bill at all even though they weren’t hooked up! How do you explain that, Bainiac?

I’ve heard that a train ride through Germany is enough to convince anyone that solar panels work, even in cloudy weather.

But but Limbaugh had three solar panels on his house in Sacramento in 1985, and they didn’t lower his bill at all even though they weren’t hooked up! How do you explain that, Bainiac?

I’ve heard that a train ride through Germany is enough to convince anyone that solar panels work, even in cloudy weather.
Yeah, I've had 14 solar panels on my house since 2016, and my power bills haven't been more than connection fee + taxes on the connection fee for the duration.

If there's a carbon neutral way to power cars without replacing the entire fleet wholesale, it'd be a huge win for both the environment and the economy. That's why people have been diddling with algae that eat carbon and shit oil for years.

9bkSQow.jpg

Is what “Bezos” “did” any different than what’s even going on for the past 35+ years or is it shocking because he’s a libtard?

It’s a company like any other large American company and I’m sure he didn’t cook up the idea or implement it on his own.

Let’s take it a step further and do away with health insurance tied to employment in the first place, then we can whine about other shit instead.

• Gravy
Reactions: tre and nukes
I think his point was that your collective outrage is horseshit, not that he is better than any of you
Look, if nothing means anything, then you can fuck right off of the internet and stew in your Unabomber-style shack by your muddy pond and type missives to the editor on your rusty typewriter.

It's true, most of us are probably amazon customers. We're also probably Royal Dutch Shell customers, or Conoco-Phillips customers, both of which have engaged in literal murder, but that doesn't make us guilty by association.

We are allowed to disapprove of a company's practices.

Look, if nothing means anything, then you can fuck right off of the internet and stew in your Unabomber-style shack by your muddy pond and type missives to the editor on your rusty typewriter.

It's true, most of us are probably amazon customers. We're also probably Royal Dutch Shell customers, or Conoco-Phillips customers, both of which have engaged in literal murder, but that doesn't make us guilty by association.

We are allowed to disapprove of a company's practices.
Youre so pretty

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and HipHugHer
I've never even bought anything off Amazon. Almost did once but ended up finding it locally at a less-than-ass-rape price.

There isn't one single thing that place has you can't find somewhere else. Not one.
But by all means, continue the self-righteous bitching and bloviating while you continue to needlessly support the very thing you claim to think is unjust or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.