Polo: I'm calling you out

ethug.jpg

Would anyone else like to see onno and polo wrestle it out in a pool filled with KY or mud?

that's true - generally it's always in reply though, never off the bat

I fail to see a difference.

Also, Fuck it you know what?

No more Mr. Nice Guy, I come in your threads and I post so that you think someone gives a damn about your stupid worthless so called "life" well this is the end of the fucking line. From now on im gonna make your message board life a living hell and you cant do anything about it except burn, and if someone comes to put the fire out ill tear them down like a tree limb by limb just like I did you. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry ass and be done with you forever so go ahead and give me the green light,faggot.

I fail to see a difference.

Also, Fuck it you know what?

No more Mr. Nice Guy, I come in your threads and I post so that you think someone gives a damn about your stupid worthless so called "life" well this is the end of the fucking line. From now on im gonna make your message board life a living hell and you cant do anything about it except burn, and if someone comes to put the fire out ill tear them down like a tree limb by limb just like I did you. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry ass and be done with you forever so go ahead and give me the green light,faggot.

Can I have sloppy seconds? :drool:

That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is ****ing bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a ****ing ***got. Go home and make love to your ****ing real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to ****ing leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.

Y'all can all shut the **** up. I'm a DKE and proud of it. I swear to god I went to hell and back to be able to call myself a DKE. I went through some shit that y'all could never imagine going through.
One of our older brothers is a US Navy Seal and just got back from Iraq, he said that he would rather go through basic training and he would rather go back and fight for a week before he would come back and go through our initiation. Trust me, y'all mother****in pussies couldn't handle the shit that goes down for 5 minutes...
Go on and hate on my fraternity if you want, I don't give a shit, there's nothing I can techinically do about it, but I think it's a proven fact that the only reason have for hating on fraternities is that they don't know, or are scared to go through what it takes to be apart of it.
For those of you that don't know, DKE is an active chapter of what is known as the "Skull and Bones" the most secret society in the nation. More secret than the CIA, and possibly the NSA. George Bush, jr, and sr, were both Dekes, as well as both the Roosevelts, and Gerald Ford. We had 7 of our leading presidents, more than any other fraternity of common group ever. We were the leading provider for the Civil war, both north and south, we were the first fraternity in the state of Mississippi, as well as Alabama, and Lousiana.
Y'all don't know shit about what I've been through, and until you come over and go through what I've been through to call my brothers brothers then **** off. I don't give a **** about anybody on here. So shut the **** up.