Polo: I'm calling you out

Everyone that knows me in real life knows i am the shit and that i fuck tons of hoes and that my dick is huge and that i get swole in the gym and that i am a COCKY MOTHERFUCKER and i get away with it. As long as people that know me IRL know this, I am content. I dont give a shit what anybody on this site says or thinks. I will be back with proof whenever i feel like maxing out again and it will probably be more than 365.

You know just what to say to get my crank turning :drool:

You know just what to say to get my crank turning :drool:

dont be jealous because you cant pull pussy bro, eat chicken, drink whey, do pushups all the time, im doin some right now. when you sleep use an abtronic. some day youll be shredded like me and youll have bitches flocking to you every where you go. until then shut the fuck up

dont be jealous because you cant pull pussy bro, eat chicken, drink whey, do pushups all the time, im doin some right now. when you sleep use an abtronic. some day youll be shredded like me and youll have bitches flocking to you every where you go. until then shut the fuck up

Then we can get MORMONey MORMONey MORMONey!

picture.php

Then we can get MORMONey MORMONey MORMONey!

picture.php

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe fly for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.

i don't get it, am i really an asshole? for posting?

i don't think i'm especially harsh - and never unnecessary in my rage.

please make suggestions at how i can become a better person UF and i will do my best to make all your wildest dreams come true and blow your internet skirts right off

rofl. Seriously? Heck, Fly even has my phone number. Why stop at IP?

PS. Does Kiwi know you are using the internet without parental supervision?

Funny you should say that. I am drinking whey protein drinks, eating steamed chicken breasts, and working out a lot. I realized I am an uber fat ass given my pics taken this weekend and I need to do something about it.

And to pick up chicks, you should have seen me work my magic this past weekend ;)

Even in my fat-ass state.

please make suggestions at how i can become a better person UF and i will do my best to make all your wildest dreams come true and blow your internet skirts right off

Sometimes you do come across as a Mega-Hyper-Super-Ultron-Gundam-Douchebag. Just FYI.

rofl. Seriously? Heck, Fly even has my phone number. Why stop at IP?

PS. Does Kiwi know you are using the internet without parental supervision?

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut.

consider yourself warned.

Seriously I thought that was your whole rebirth as polo, to be an ass online and to cause trouble. Silly me.

you could start by blowing a few skirts off right now.