Poll: Cunninlingus, yay or nay?

Lickin the kitten

• yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't think I'll ever be eating tuna again.... *ulp*

...however, NOTHING will ever spoil the pure joy of dining upon fresh cooter. I am truly blessed that my fiancee has no skankiness down there whatsoever. Fresh, I tell you! Fresh as the morning dew! :heart:

my moto at times like this goes something like this.."if there's grass on the field, Play Ball" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kriegersaurus said:
...however, NOTHING will ever spoil the pure joy of dining upon fresh cooter. I am truly blessed that my fiancee has no skankiness down there whatsoever. Fresh, I tell you! Fresh as the morning dew! :heart:

preach on my brotha!

Kriegersaurus said:
I don't think I'll ever be eating tuna again.... *ulp*

if its clean, its great :)

Damn. Now I've got the fever for the flavor of a warm juicy beav. How can I make it through the afternoon???

...I could swing by the store on my way back to work, pick up a peach, warm it up slightly in the microwave, and yummy down on it.... but it just won't be the same. For starters, I don't care how profoundly godlike my skills are, I don't think I'll be able to get that peach off. No clitoris, you know.

Kriegersaurus said:
Damn. Now I've got the fever for the flavor of a warm juicy beav. How can I make it through the afternoon???

...I could swing by the store on my way back to work, pick up a peach, warm it up slightly in the microwave, and yummy down on it.... but it just won't be the same. For starters, I don't care how profoundly godlike my skills are, I don't think I'll be able to get that peach off. No clitoris, you know.

It will still be juicier than your mom, OOOOOOOOOOOO!

:fly: :heart:

Me mam? Me mam's a dried up ol' cunt. At least that's what me pappy tells me.

April23 said:
It's true, but you should see the blinging motorized wheelchair he has to move around in.

It has shocks, pegs... lucky.

I had a avi file of him taking it off some sweet jumps. Can't find it tho

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Dont fuck it up :heart:
thank you :heart: I dont think i'll be persuing the 16 year old any time soon, and i dont think im even going to make any intentions clear.... right now my her cousin is who i really like as she has the personality, the mind, the looks, the family and a great job. she's a great girl! :)

i hope she feels the same about me.... :p

but thank you again for your well wishing :)

Ah, to be young. Young love is nice. Young love is sweet. Young love is..... is.... is....

....anybody else wanna fill in the blank? I just realized how old I am, and now I'm sad.

Kriegersaurus said:
Ah, to be young. Young love is nice. Young love is sweet. Young love is..... is.... is....

....anybody else wanna fill in the blank? I just realized how old I am, and now I'm sad.

Are you older than Dov?!?! :eek: