Poll: Cunninlingus, yay or nay?

Lickin the kitten

• yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
shockthemonkey said:
seriously, nothing makes me happier than women. looking at a beautiful woman makes me happy... talking to them makes me happy.... dealing with thier crazy shit makes me happy that i have guy friends to get drunk with at a bar that has only 3 women and they're barflies.

although the other night at my friend's grad party his 16yo cousin was flirting with me ALOT.... she's incredibly hot too.... what makes it more awkward (than my being 23 and her being 17 in a month) is that my friend's sister also likes mea nd everyone in her family wants me to date her.

why must women be so complicated?!
We are wonderful creatures... but some of us are a little nutso.
Keeps things interresting ;)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
We are wonderful creatures... but some of us are a little nutso.
Keeps things interresting ;)
its true :D

seriously my friend's sister is :droooooooooooooooooooooooool: and her cousin makes her look like a plain jane. it's driving me nuts that shes 16! it was so cute though... i walk into the party and she's looking at me... i catch her eye and she looks away.... we did this alllllllll night. twoards the end (after i was pretty well hammered) we were talking and i was about to go up with my friends (8 guys) to sing kareoke.... i told her she should sing with us and she was like "oh no, i dont sing!" so i asked again, she declined again... i went up and looked over and she was pressed up next to me. :lol: we started singing and she couldnt get to the mic so i put my arm around her to guide her from my left side to my right so she could be in front of it (i dont need to be near it... its for the wellbeing of everyone there that im not heard lol) and she instead nuzzles up against me with her head on my shoulder. i would have let her do that all she wanted but this was kareoke and i was up in front of, no lie, 100 of her relatives.... here i am, the big, bad 23 year old hitting on the sweet, innocent 16 year old neice. :eek:

shockthemonkey said:

seriously my friend's sister is :droooooooooooooooooooooooool: and her cousin makes her look like a plain jane. it's driving me nuts that shes 16! it was so cute though... i walk into the party and she's looking at me... i catch her eye and she looks away.... we did this alllllllll night. twoards the end (after i was pretty well hammered) we were talking and i was about to go up with my friends (8 guys) to sing kareoke.... i told her she should sing with us and she was like "oh no, i dont sing!" so i asked again, she declined again... i went up and looked over and she was pressed up next to me. :lol: we started singing and she couldnt get to the mic so i put my arm around her to guide her from my left side to my right so she could be in front of it (i dont need to be near it... its for the wellbeing of everyone there that im not heard lol) and she instead nuzzles up against me with her head on my shoulder. i would have let her do that all she wanted but this was kareoke and i was up in front of, no lie, 100 of her relatives.... here i am, the big, bad 23 year old hitting on the sweet, innocent 16 year old neice. :eek:
How romantic :fly:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
How romantic :fly:
she's a real sweetie... a combination of youth and a great family. hopefully she wont lose that.

bast_imret said:
Shit yea! I bet he was singing some Barry White too.
:lol: i forget what we were singing.... i think it was freebird.

oh yeah, did i mention her family is very italian and her extended relatives look like they're in the mob?

shockthemonkey said:

7 years different? OMG PERV

April23 said:
My friend calls me up after my gyno appointment to tell me how his ex-wife used to be a nurse at a ob/gyn. She told him how this one woman came in complaining how bad it smelled down there. The doctor then opened her up with the speculum and found tuna... ya tuna in her woo-woo. Her significant other thought it would be funny to eat tuna out of her crotch. What made it even grosser, if its possible, was when the doctor started pulling it out it had maggots running around in the tuna.

If thats possible or not, I don't know... just the story I heard today and am passing on.

:barf:
quoted so its on the next page too

fly said:
7 years different? OMG PERV
LOL WHAT

my parents are 7 years apart. it wont matter so much when she's in her 20's.... I HAVE QUITE AWHILE TO WAIT MY GOOD SIR

Age is irrelevant. Love will not be constrained by something as insignificant as a 7 year age difference. Besides, we don't choose love... love chooses us. If it's fated to be, it'll be.

Wait, so she's still in high school?

Kriegersaurus said:
Age is irrelevant. Love will not be constrained by something as insignificant as a 7 year age difference. Besides, we don't choose love... love chooses us. If it's fated to be, it'll be.

:pics:

Kriegersaurus said:

this is true, but we can show restraint. if she were to run of a sneak a kiss on me, i'd kiss back. if she pulled me into a separate room and dropped her skirt id avoid that who jailbait thing and run.

yep, she's still in high school... a junior i believe. its ok, im gonna be dating her cousin (my friends sister) so if that doesnt pan out... by the time it goes belly up she'll be at least 18... if our relationship lasts then all the better :)