Halp Politics, Politics, Politics... (Not THE abortion thread, but an abortion of a thread nonetheless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its about scale. The attention you're talking about is 500, maybe 1000 people, for a month or two as they plan their business and campaign trips. The attention that keeks and I were talking about is worldwide for the next four years.

To your group he's been relevant for a while. To the rest of the world he's been a footnote centered around various types of economic instability.

Deny that as much as you want, doesn't change anything
:wtf:

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Well, like I said, I don't believe you

$30 to make it rain on a few bitches asses for ONE beer ($7) for 20 min + cover ($5) ?
Is that what you said?

I personally think that's fine. Essentially that beer just cost you $40+ for 20 min of entertainment.
That's fine.

If you were gonna sit there and chat to the girls and waste their time then yaaaa bring more money
But we both know you're gonna watch some ass bounce while posting on UF.

Make it rain with your $30 Jewkes

a536d4b6de74fbfd410b670ce578f05a.jpg

Sent from Single-Land

That got you kicked off the Titty Tuesday VIP list tho my nikkkaaaaa

Sent from the slums of #PayingMyOwnRent
I was never on it. If I wanted to keep a pic I would just become CEO v2 and take one myself. Do you really think if I did it to keep I would pick pug butt of all people.

What resident expert? Kiki? You gotta link to that shit, cause I don't believe you
after carefully pouring over the evidence and information the Sad Taxi driver provided..
i rendezvoused with my fellow naked ballerinas + my many years of experience in the field and the conclusion was that for 20 min to drink ONE soda/beer, $30 in $1 bills was acceptable.

the Naked Ballerina Council has spoken

A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can get its pants on before breakfast.

Not sure why it's a point in his favor to use lies to keep people inconvenient to him busy. Presidenting should be about statesmanship, not the fastest twitter thumbs.
"keep them busy" ?? they show the attn span of a gnat. All he does is point to the direction he wants them to go and they go. He keeps them on his message. He creates the message of his own negative press. The left just falls for it over and over.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.