Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this bullshit?

What is this bullshit?
You know, I went looking for anything that might have id'd this "veteran" and no news org seemed to have that info. Granted it's over two years old, and Trump wasn't as under as much of a microscope as now, but I would have thought someone would have found out who he was.

It is also possible that my GoogleFu is weak

You know, I went looking for anything that might have id'd this "veteran" and no news org seemed to have that info. Granted it's over two years old, and Trump wasn't as under as much of a microscope as now, but I would have thought someone would have found out who he was.

It is also possible that my GoogleFu is weak

Or it’s another infauxwars chop.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
When shit is posted on conservative websites with no hint of satire, is it really satire?

May have been created as such (which I doubt) but once it is taken as gospel it no longer is satire
If a fool thinks climate change isn't real, does that mean climate change isn't real?

If a fool thinks climate change isn't real, does that mean climate change isn't real?
Not the same argument. Climate change cannot be boiled down to one picture.
However, plenty of fools have had a real world impact on climate science. Doesn't make them right, but only another fool would discount the effect they have had.

If you want to compare apples to apples, you should ask Alex Jones how broadcasting whatever you want and labeling it satire or entertainment can turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.