Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had the “news” on for two minutes, and I’ve learned that:

1) The AG chief of staff who is acting as AG can’t legally act as AG. The DOJ has an “illegal”as its top cop.*

2) The White House may have doctored the video of Jim Acosta at the press conference.

What a slimy regime this is.

* Did I do it right?

The video is absolutely doctors. Its very subtle, but it makes all the difference between the guy bumping into the lady in an already in progress hand raise, and the guy pushing her.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I saw a headline that the dude who allegedly doctored the video claimed all he did was zoom in or something
Obvs I didnt read the article because Im lazy & disinterested but its only a matter of time before the “Fake Video” epidemic starts up in earnest

I saw a headline that the dude who allegedly doctored the video claimed all he did was zoom in or something
Obvs I didnt read the article because Im lazy & disinterested but its only a matter of time before the “Fake Video” epidemic starts up in earnest

Frames were added. They duplicated about 1/4 seconds of frames.

citation: https://www.apnews.com/c575bd1cc3b1456cb3057ef670c7fe2a

also... the dude that "changed" the video is from infowars...

Wow, the notion of counting the votes in Florida and Georgia has the big guy really riled up. His twatters look positively rustled right now.

on a side note, that shit is why i dont absentee vote. Things like the "voter verification" methods, and the fact that they count all the other votes first, and only count the absentee votes if they might change the election, etc.

on a side note, that shit is why i dont absentee vote. Things like the "voter verification" methods, and the fact that they count all the other votes first, and only count the absentee votes if they might change the election, etc.
I vote in person because it allows me to take an hour off work without dipping into sick or vacation time.

But yeah, your reason makes a certain amount of sense, too.

The way he laid into the CNN reporter for asking the question everyone wants answered just shows how scared he is.

Vlad will soon be comforting him with positive reinforcement followed by tricking Trump’s underdeveloped object permanence by stepping out of the room, followed by a hug.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Status
Not open for further replies.