Poast cool stuff to write on your tombstone

zengirl said:
I have one, they're neat!!!

I was picking up lunch the other day and saw this REALLY LARGE woman on the bike trail. She was wlking her three wheeler w/basket and the guy iin the car with me starts laughin because she is wearing a light blue spandex onepiece thingy.........and her "dimples" were very prominent. As she got to where we could see her arse, we see that she had the perfect sweat mark of a bicycle seat imprinted on it. That was the moment I decided I MUST have a camera phone. :fly:

Bubbles said:
I was picking up lunch the other day and saw this REALLY LARGE woman on the bike trail. She was wlking her three wheeler w/basket and the guy iin the car with me starts laughin because she is wearing a light blue spandex onepiece thingy.........and her "dimples" were very prominent. As she got to where we could see her arse, we see that she had the perfect sweat mark of a bicycle seat imprinted on it. That was the moment I decided I MUST have a camera phone. :fly:

The other night cruising down the highway in rush hour traffic I found myself passing a flatbed trailer with a tank on it. As in armored, military killing machine. Thought that was kind of neat. It reminded me of BF2. Do you like BF2?

Bubbles said:
:( That could have been me

fly said:
JEWS KILLED GODS ONLY FREAKIN SON. SERIOUSLY, WTF MAN :mad:

hahahahahahha :fly:
I thought we were all God's children? Freakin Christians need to get their stories straight :mad:

THOU SHALT NOT PUT ANY GOD BEFORE ME... So lets pray to Jesus :tard:

Lame-o said:
$20 if I can bite them.
I'm pmsing atm so they're quite swollen and extremely tender. If you touch them, you'll likely end up with a broken nose... biting them could possibly prevent you from further reproduction permanently

:heart:

zengirl said:
I thought we were all God's children? Freakin Christians need to get their stories straight :mad:

THOU SHALT NOT PUT ANY GOD BEFORE ME... So lets pray to Jesus :tard:

Jesus was very quick to tell people never to pray to him, only to God. People are just morons is all.

Lame-o said:
Jesus was very quick to tell people never to pray to him, only to God. People are just morons is all.
Buddha did the same thing and now Buddhism is considered a religion and people pray to the Buddha. Goes against everything the man taught

ChikkenNoodul said:
Here lies the nev
Got the tiller to rev
Wasn't paying attention
Certainly wasn't his intention
The rose that his wife had prized
Had met a gruesome demise
So he took it between the eyes

On one of the Dead Like Me episodes we watched last night, there was a guy that died fixing his lawnmower. Maybe it was nev. :fly: