Please welcome The Duke Of Nuke

low hanging fruit :lol:

:confused: what does that mean?

Why are you being mean to me? You've never met me, nor really ever been given any reason to be mean other than some people thinking it's fun on the internet.

If you want to be mean to me on genmay then fine, be like everyone else, but I thought that stupid stuff didn't carry over here?

There really isn't any reason to make fun of me or try to hurt my feelings here, now is there?

:confused: what does that mean?

Why are you being mean to me? You've never met me, nor really ever been given any reason to be mean other than some people thinking it's fun on the internet.

If you want to be mean to me on genmay then fine, be like everyone else, but I thought that stupid stuff didn't carry over here?

There really isn't any reason to make fun of me or try to hurt my feelings here, now is there?

it means the joke was too easy. it was just hanging there for someone to grab it. and i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings, petunia.

and how often am i mean to you

My thread is not for hate!

It's all about the love.

Especially how you are all going to love me :)

NOT THAT KIND OF LOVE DB!!!

Besides, didn't I see pictures of you posted on the [M] at some time in the past week, Zengirl?

If I'm recalling correctly, I thought you were awfully purty.

Last edited:
My thread is not for hate!

It's all about the love.

Especially how you are all going to love me :)

NOT THAT KIND OF LOVE DB!!!

Besides, didn't I see pictures of you posted on the [M] at some time in the past week, Zengirl?

If I'm recalling correctly, I thought you were awfully purty.

Oh jesus

134482b4164a1285.gif