Please welcome The Duke Of Nuke

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,352
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Wow, a tatoo artist? No, that wouldn't be me.

I'm only as artistic as shopping photoshops will allow me.

I found this forum, almost 100% by accident, and noticed that alot of Genmayers hang out here.

And hell, I figured if you let Fly Navy in, you must not have too high of a set of qualifications as to who can post here, and I'm all about friends in low places.
lol

Just from this thread alone, I'm guessing there is a bit of legacy info (just like on the [M]) that I'll have to catch up on.

All good though. The place looks interesting. Now if only I could get that 'confirmation' to see the rest of the place. ;)

And ya, if you want a picture defiled properly in such a way as to induce laughter, just post it. I'll do something horrendously funny to it eventually.

Ask w_a_w about his 'Kirk' moment.

I found this forum, almost 100% by accident, and noticed that alot of Genmayers hang out here.

And hell, I figured if you let Fly Navy in, you must not have too high of a set of qualifications as to who can post here, and I'm all about friends in low places.
lol

Just from this thread alone, I'm guessing there is a bit of legacy info (just like on the [M]) that I'll have to catch up on.

All good though. The place looks interesting. Now if only I could get that 'confirmation' to see the rest of the place. ;)

And ya, if you want a picture defiled properly in such a way as to induce laughter, just post it. I'll do something horrendously funny to it eventually.

I think this is the most words I've ever read in one of your posts.

I think this is the most words I've ever read in one of your posts.

Ha. Ya, it's true, I tend to be a 'snippet and quit it' poster on genmay, although in the BC or a few other area's I'll definately post out more.

I actually tend to write quite a bit, and can post out huge walls of text, but that doesn't go over well on some ADD forums. If given the chance though, I will actually post out some things that are actually, well, maybe not actually, but potentially, useful content.

Or I'll just shit all over everything (not really)

lol

hrm, then who is the tattoo artist dude that's like 40 something I'm thinking of? :confused: