Please welcome caulkbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo i know i'm not approved yet and don't have voting rights, but this guy is an asshole. hasn't done shit productive yet, just try to piss people off....

i'm gonna cast my vote as a big fat no....or whatever the option is to NOT approve this asshole....(wether its counted or not is unkown as of yet, we all know these votes in florida are hard to count)

yo i know i'm not approved yet and don't have voting rights, but this guy is an asshole. hasn't done shit productive yet, just try to piss people off....

i'm gonna cast my vote as a big fat no....or whatever the option is to NOT approve this asshole....(wether its counted or not is unkown as of yet, we all know these votes in florida are hard to count)

oh i see. new guys against new guys. I am voting a no against YOU. maybe that will get me on board :rolleyes:

who is with me?
cool guys re%

I hate to be the one to break this to you; but you've yet to impress anyone here either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.