Please turn reg filtering back on

Pandora said:
Hardly. It's been happening off and on for quite some time. theac just got tired of having to battle with people over the rules, so he gave up on them. He just has a different perspective on things these days. If people don't follow the rules, and there is no enforcement of them, then why bother having them? Ya'll are making a much bigger deal about this than he is...which is actually quite funny. :lol:

I guess that is the confusing thing to me. Suddenly everyone is in at least a fake sour mood, and I don't have a clue what it is over. I don't think I've ever seen anyone complain about any of the rules, and suddenly they are gone due to "popular demand."

So, it may not be a big deal to you guys, but it certainly looks like one.

Meanwhile, I'm mainly just upset that I still don't understand the problems. :) What rules, exactly, did we lose?

Are we really debating rules to add? I'm still not sure on which rules we got rid of. (I never knew the rules.)

Bubbles said:
negative on both fronts. I'm still stopping by my mom's house to check on the forum and email. BUT......I passed my state exam on Friday and can now go get my job. I should me meeting with them sometime next week.
Good luck :heart:

Bubbles said:
negative on both fronts. I'm still stopping by my mom's house to check on the forum and email. BUT......I passed my state exam on Friday and can now go get my job. I should me meeting with them sometime next week.

State exam to do what?

youre buying ME dinner when you get the job erica

or you can at least drive me to dinner...in nurse attire :hi2u:

Last edited: