Please turn reg filtering back on

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Please:heart: , before things get out of hand.

uhwhat.JPG

Anyways, an 11 year old joining the forum the day the rules go away? Isn't that just a LITTLE BIT too coincidental????

Sounds like a plant to me, maybe someone was trying to prove a point since I didn't go and wreck the forum like everyone thought I would

elpmis said:
Anyways, an 11 year old joining the forum the day the rules go away? Isn't that just a LITTLE BIT too coincidental????

Sounds like a plant to me, maybe someone was trying to prove a point since I didn't go and wreck the forum like everyone thought I would

DUPE ACCOUNTS....

FOR EVERYBODY!
FOR EVERYBODY!
FOR EVERYBODY!
FOR EVERYBODY!
FOR EVERYBODY!
FOR EVERYBODY!
FOR EVERYBODY!
FOR EVERYBODY!

elpmis said:

Actually, there are two of them. By the reg. address, they're in Australia. They're also apparently too stupid to confirm their emails. I promise you I had nothing to do with it, but I can't say it didn't tickle me pink when it did happen.

Fat Burger said:
While I agree with you, I'm glad the rules are gone. People's ability to police themselves only really diminishes in a crowd. UF isn't big enough to be a "crowd".

Well see....but I would like to point out that we have needed policing around here before. But at least we can turn off img tags, and I have already done so.

Fat Burger said:
While I agree with you, I'm glad the rules are gone. People's ability to police themselves only really diminishes in a crowd. UF isn't big enough to be a "crowd".
YOU DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE SWEETIE BUT THANKS FOR THE INPUT

elpmis said:
YOU DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE SWEETIE BUT THANKS FOR THE INPUT

Mostly because I got sick of the "Even though this post is funny and creative, there's no content, create some or I'll lock it". I think this forum needs more freedom, so now that it's back, I might enjoy it more.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that restrictions are necessary at any forum, I just think we (as a forum) went about it the wrong way.