plans for the day??

I

ieholly

Guest
what are you people up to?

i'm finishing the plaster in my parents kitchen and waiting for my bf to show up from out of town. :)
 

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
41,665
6,592
723
Robin Hood Country
I just had an exam, watched some SITC. In about an hour I'm going to the library to grab some Buddhist books then I'm gonna look at the big words and get confused.

Rest of the day will be spent on here/emailing/IMing etc. :)
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
Work, eat lunch, work, go home, spend some time with JJ maybe watching a movie or going downtown. Though the urge to lounge on the new couch will probably mean that we just watch a movie at home. Something other than WoW, I'm taking a break today.
 
I

ieholly

Guest
Nemo said:
I just had an exam, watched some SITC. In about an hour I'm going to the library to grab some Buddhist books then I'm gonna look at the big words and get confused.

Rest of the day will be spent on here/emailing/IMing etc. :)

sounds like a great day minus the exams.
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
I dunno, I'll probably skin some random cat with a ripped up coke can, get insulted by NME, and then I might donate some money to some nuns
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
elpmis said:
I dunno, I'll probably skin some random cat with a ripped up coke can, get insulted by NME, and then I might donate some money to some nuns

and by money you mean cat skins, right?
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
68,681
36,987
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
crap on a priest, force a hobo to eat an aborted fetus I found in a dumpster (coat hanger and all!) and then Im off to the petting zoo for a nooner. After that my schedules wide open.
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
yeah I'll probably shoot twelve people in the head, boost a tank and crash it into an elementary school, then I'll probably put some volunteer time in at the local soup kitchen
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Work, go for lunch, back to work, hang out on the forums in the meanwhile, leave work, cash paycheck, go home, dunno after that.
 
I

ieholly

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
crap on a priest, force a hobo to eat an aborted fetus I found in a dumpster (coat hanger and all!) and then Im off to the petting zoo for a nooner. After that my schedules wide open.

stop stinking up my thread with dead babies!