plans for the day??

I

ieholly

what are you people up to?

i'm finishing the plaster in my parents kitchen and waiting for my bf to show up from out of town. :)

Work, eat lunch, work, go home, spend some time with JJ maybe watching a movie or going downtown. Though the urge to lounge on the new couch will probably mean that we just watch a movie at home. Something other than WoW, I'm taking a break today.

Nemo said:
I just had an exam, watched some SITC. In about an hour I'm going to the library to grab some Buddhist books then I'm gonna look at the big words and get confused.

Rest of the day will be spent on here/emailing/IMing etc. :)

sounds like a great day minus the exams.

I dunno, I'll probably skin some random cat with a ripped up coke can, get insulted by NME, and then I might donate some money to some nuns

elpmis said:
I dunno, I'll probably skin some random cat with a ripped up coke can, get insulted by NME, and then I might donate some money to some nuns

and by money you mean cat skins, right?

crap on a priest, force a hobo to eat an aborted fetus I found in a dumpster (coat hanger and all!) and then Im off to the petting zoo for a nooner. After that my schedules wide open.

yeah I'll probably shoot twelve people in the head, boost a tank and crash it into an elementary school, then I'll probably put some volunteer time in at the local soup kitchen

Work, go for lunch, back to work, hang out on the forums in the meanwhile, leave work, cash paycheck, go home, dunno after that.

Drool-Boy said:
crap on a priest, force a hobo to eat an aborted fetus I found in a dumpster (coat hanger and all!) and then Im off to the petting zoo for a nooner. After that my schedules wide open.

stop stinking up my thread with dead babies!