Pictures!

"Hey Niltrog, it doesn't look like you've posted in the last couple of weeks. This community won't continue without active input from people like you. Please take a minute and post for the good of mankind. Thanks"

Great pictures :D

I read some of the other thread too, but didn't actually say anything.. Congratulations you guys.. That's really cool :cool:

It's probably already been said, but of course I have to reserve a little bit of "shens" in my mind.. FB did pull that April Fool's stunt.. I wouldn't put this past him ;)

fb-carrot.jpg

Niltrog said:
"Hey Niltrog, it doesn't look like you've posted in the last couple of weeks. This community won't continue without active input from people like you. Please take a minute and post for the good of mankind. Thanks"

Great pictures :D

I read some of the other thread too, but didn't actually say anything.. Congratulations you guys.. That's really cool :cool:

It's probably already been said, but of course I have to reserve a little bit of "shens" in my mind.. FB did pull that April Fool's stunt.. I wouldn't put this past him ;)

This is a little more elaborate than that April Fool's stunt I think....... a hell of a lot more costly, that's for sure.

BigDov said:
This is a little more elaborate than that April Fool's stunt I think....... a hell of a lot more costly, that's for sure.
He's a shens-master.. He probably created Fuxx out of paper mache years ago just to start this facade and get people to think she existed :p

BigDov said:
animatronic > paper mache
He developed animatronics years ago and made you believe that when in fact, it's the other way around. He's good

BigDov said:
He's probably an animatronic himself- gotta be.
The world as we know it is probably fabricated too. Damn you, Fatburger.

But can I really be mad if I don't even exist? hmm

I posted about the grand nuptuals at the other forum because I know FB would want to rub it in all their faces (if he wasn't banned). Reading the reactions reminds me why I hate that place.

theacoustician said:
I posted about the grand nuptuals at the other forum because I know FB would want to rub it in all their faces (if he wasn't banned). Reading the reactions reminds me why I hate that place.
deathtron_5000 gave me the link. I read it and was also reminded of why I hated the place :p

But I also got kind of nostalgic and tried to say hi to a couple of the people I actually liked, but they wouldn't respond to my AIMing :(

theacoustician said:

couldn't even make it all the way down the first page.

Fat Burger said:
deathtron_5000 gave me the link. I read it and was also reminded of why I hated the place :p

But I also got kind of nostalgic and tried to say hi to a couple of the people I actually liked, but they wouldn't respond to my AIMing :(
Hope you don't mind. I just thought you'd like to rub their nose in it some.