Pictures!

Fat Burger said:
It was even longer before, she had it cut before these pictures.
(Actually, I think the very first picture is before it was cut)

Actually I noticed it in the first picture. The other ones were noticeably shorter but not as short as I remember seeing of her in the first place.

You know, this is like the third wedding proposal I've seen from friends (or alleged friends) in the past two weeks alone. I dont know if its the cold or what. I think im going to be the batchelor forever...

F33nX said:
my brain has been inactive for the past couple of days, haven't been myself. if you posted the story, i probably missed it. my bad

Fat Burger said:
We first went out to a nice Italian restaurant in "downtown" Moncton. It has a "bread bar", which must be an "East coast" thing, because I've never "seen" them "before". Then we went to a big city park (just over 300 acres). In the park there's a lake with an island in the middle, with a bridge so you can walk out to it. The lake is of course frozen, and there were people ice skating and playing hockey all around the island. So we walked out to the island, and I proposed under the stars in the middle of all the ice skaters.

poomouthburger.JPG