Pictures Thread

Squats with weights.
Dumbell lunges.
Dead leg lifts.
Focus mainly on the weight, (except with the leg lifts, because you want to keep a straight form), because you want to tire out at about 10-12 reps, which means you have enough weight to bulk up. Three sets of each. Rest (march in place or stretch), about 40 secs or so between sets.

And - eat clean. :p
Wow. That is a lot of ... work.

3154905.jpg

At least Beerad knows she's not using him for his money.

THIS BE TRUE!!!!

Actually, I am doing ok again... 2 jobs and a third starting next week. Someone forgot to tell me that when you get called back from a resume, you arent REQUIRED to take the position. :fly: JK

My old position(same building/job) working for a new person starts full time next week with a 50% raise. Then I am still doing data processing/sales from home and the new job I am going to keep but as part time instead of full. Even though I could probably manage to do full time at both places, just seems like a lil much.

Shes really smart though, she dont need my money. She has never gotten lower than an A in school graduating with honors in a couple weeks. School and work 5 days a week, while raising 3 kids. I have a hard time doing my abc's :tard: :fly:

Wow. That is a lot of ... work.

not really. 3 times a week is all you need, in between your other stuff. I started out doing this everyday for about 3 days, then, I staved off and mixed in other stuff like dance lunges and what not. I, however, do not use weights, because I don't want to bulk up my already bubbly ass.

not really. 3 times a week is all you need, in between your other stuff. I started out doing this everyday for about 3 days, then, I staved off and mixed in other stuff like dance lunges and what not. I, however, do not use weights, because I don't want to bulk up my already bubbly ass.

Ahh... well it's getting myself into a routine which is the practically only hard part.

OH yeah,

Valve was here last weekend. He executed Order 66, er, went out and convinced me to get my cat a harness and leash. It was one of the best things I've ever gotten for her. She LOVES outside.
DSC00628.JPG

Ahh... well it's getting myself into a routine which is the practically only hard part.

JEEZUS this part is so effing hard. Kiki can others can confirm that I was the one who'd frequently post about my needing cookies right.at.that.moment, and I'd also go through a bag of Pepperidge Farm Chesepeakes like every day! Basically, weaning myself off of those was the absolute hardest part. But now, I don't even crave that shit! Once a week, I might have some ice cream, but other than that, it's shocking that for once in my life, all I mainly eat is steamed fish and veggies. And I'm OK with that. JUST eating like this for about 2 months now has made me so lean!

OH yeah,

Valve was here last weekend. He executed Order 66, er, went out and convinced me to get my cat a harness and leash. It was one of the best things I've ever gotten for her. She LOVES outside.
DSC00628.JPG

OMG, I'm so jealous!!!! DAMN my neighbor for stealing my cat. I know he did.

She sounds awesome Beerad. Congrats.

What data processing do you do from home?

I process the sales for one of the partners in this new program he is doing. Nothing exciting :fly: I havent even needed to set up a database for it yet but it pays well. I get 200 a week for about an hour a day of work. Yesterday I was processing sales while playing Counter Strike :D