Pictures Thread

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So I recently met a new girlie who is just simply amazing. We have been doing things that are out of my normal character and I have to say it has been filling me with happiness. I have never been involved with someone who has kids but her kids are absolutely amazing girls. Normally I date women who tend to be on the bitch side and this one is the exact opposite. I have been going through some really rough times with my family and she has been an amazingly loving person to help me through it.

Believe it or not, I am really enjoying the kids :eek: They are just as loving as her and are so well mannered that its unbelievable. Here is our first actual date we had last month, went down to the Dali Museum and spent the day in as Mingle would say "da burg"...

As we were walking downtown we say this crazy dude and had to investigate...
picture.php

they had a break it buy it policy so I kept the hands in the pockets
picture.php

looking a little freaked out
picture.php

This guy did some amazing work
picture.php

back of the head
picture.php

picture.php

chillin with my bro
picture.php

Its Borat the Gardener!
picture.php

Strawberry Mice night to come.. got to do some work real quick

What have you been up to in picture form????

If you're fishing for compliments about how much weight you've lost, fine.

You've lost a lot of weight and you look fantastic.

I always thought Brad had a great body structure underneath. Now it is on display for everyone to enjoy. And enjoy I do :drool:

Congrats about the gf, too! She looks lovely!

So I decided since they had been making me so happy that I would do something special for them. I cooked them Sloppy Toms for dinner(sloppy joes but with turkey) and then we had a creative dessert. I taught them how to make strawberry mice! :D

picture.php

drunk smile, without drinkin
picture.php

yeah, I didnt wanna admit it was my idea

picture.php

cute choke hold :fly:
picture.php

picture.php

filled with sweets before bed, bad idea
picture.php

bwahahahah
picture.php

before she got ahold of the tube o chocolate
picture.php

OMG 3 kids!! Very very cute kids! Good sir you look gorgeous and you are dating a classy MILF. With the combination of a newish job, you are doing well. Congrats good sir :heart:

I always thought Brad had a great body structure underneath. Now it is on display for everyone to enjoy. And enjoy I do :drool:

Congrats about the gf, too! She looks lovely!

She has such a sweet and honest personality, its such a change :D Its nice finding someone I can be myself and goof around with. We were walking through walmart yesterday taking high speed turns pushing her in the shopping cart :fly:

OMG 3 kids!! Very very cute kids! Good sir you look gorgeous and you are dating a classy MILF. With the combination of a newish job, you are doing well. Congrats good sir :heart:

Thank you! I have been riding a rough road lately but it didn't cripple me because of the good things I have going. I consider myself to be very lucky at this present time and its motivating me to be better

3 kids? Brave man. Power to ya, sounds like your back on track dude.

Yeah, the kids are wonderful but I was very open and honest with her about it. I have never had that kind of thing and I dont want to hurt them so we are taking it slow. I dunno if I will become overwhelmed so just 1 day at a time. As of right now though, I miss them when I dont see them :eek:

you have lost a lot more weight...gg dude!

Havent really been trying actually. I have just been more in tune with what I am consuming and the amount

i dated a chick with four kids.. for several years. lemme know if you need insight or want to talk.

or I guess you could just call casmo. he appears quite enamored of you right now.

I can post new pics of the scar, other than that, my life has been incredibly boring the past 3 weeks.

I can't even believe it's only been 3 weeks since they cut me. It seems soooooo much longer.