and BTW i actually had a drink or two
Picture176.jpg

Picture165.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Picture057.jpg

CIMG2981.jpg

I had a good morning!!!!

$234 dollars worth of tickets which is complete and utter bullshit. I was going 50mph going through a speed trap(about 15 cop cars pulling every 3rd car over) and they said I was going 59. I didnt even bother slowing down because the speed limit is 45 and my speedometer said 50(which it is actually slower by 3mph). So I figure there is no reason I would get pulled over and I was going ~47 in a 45... yeah they didnt care. I was completely boxed in around other cars so I dont even know how they would have gotten a reading in the first place and where the hell he got 59 from? The seat belt was not on :eek: so that was completely my fault but why in the hell should I have to pay this trumped up bullshit ticket? There were 5 more cars pulled over on the street I pulled down and about 3 on each street I passed as I was leaving. Fucking quotas

I got nailed in one of those once, the officers were just pulling over every car. I went to court and got it knocked down to $50.

Yeah, I am gonna fight the speeding ticket but I will go pay the seat belt one tomorrow. Just in the time I was there I watched them pull over 10 people in a little less than 10 minutes, not including the 5 cars in front of me on the side street. I don't understand how they get away with this shit

I had a good morning!!!!

$234 dollars worth of tickets which is complete and utter bullshit. I was going 50mph going through a speed trap(about 15 cop cars pulling every 3rd car over) and they said I was going 59. I didnt even bother slowing down because the speed limit is 45 and my speedometer said 50(which it is actually slower by 3mph). So I figure there is no reason I would get pulled over and I was going ~47 in a 45... yeah they didnt care. I was completely boxed in around other cars so I dont even know how they would have gotten a reading in the first place and where the hell he got 59 from? The seat belt was not on :eek: so that was completely my fault but why in the hell should I have to pay this trumped up bullshit ticket? There were 5 more cars pulled over on the street I pulled down and about 3 on each street I passed as I was leaving. Fucking quotas

That looks like a Hillsborough ticket. Want a cheap and easy way to get it taken care of?

That looks like a Hillsborough ticket. Want a cheap and easy way to get it taken care of?

Its actually Pinellas since it was Larghetto PD... From what I hear they are getting loads of complaints the exact same as mine. I told my pops about it and he said that is what Largo is known for, sadly I didnt know this :eek:

Cheap easy way? Pay it? :eek:

I just hate letting them get away with that and I am sure there will be many other people fighting it from that day. Does anyone know of a way I can see the radar records? Shouldn't they have to provide proof? After the drive to work today and seeing exactly where I got pulled over I would have had to pounce on the gas after the red light to have been going 60mph.