Pics! (SNSFW)

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
since i've figured out "go advanced" and all..

yall post party pics!

my niece, the protege

on the town, peep the shirt, ya dig?

caddyshack party with big squirrel

dj'n "Crunktoberfest 07"

my trusty ASSistant

this is what i do on sundays in the spring/summer :drool:

and the winner is...

say word. this pic from Mr. Smith's video shoot.. had to repasent.

Ja and Geiger's baby mama (just had their second) MaryAnn.

don't get any ideas.. i'm pretty sure this was staged.. i'm hoping at least.

okay, hope i didn't bore you too much. off to mow yard.

wow, that's some talent :drool:

6864735d22ce9cf8.jpg

Where can we find any of your sets on line? What type of music do you mix and where do you learm.

Also can you fed ex me some of that booty but send it to my po box so my wife doesn't see it?

Where can we find any of your sets on line? What type of music do you mix and where do you learm.

Also can you fed ex me some of that booty but send it to my po box so my wife doesn't see it?

booty truck is on the way :lol:

I prefer to spin hip hop. it's just what i like best. I play some other genres, just for the fact that i do so many different types of events and venues for such varying demographics. but hip hop is what i ENJOY playing.

i really just learned by trial and error. nothing "formal" in terms of training. watched my homies spin, bought turntables, started haunting the record store, and voila, i'm a dj. lol. it is a trip sometimes to get around new jacks and listen to em and think "you shouldn't do that, you should do that, etc". a lot of the shit you learn just from trying something and it bombing.

will hopefully have a new mix CD out here in the next two weeks and I will mail some out to UF'ers who are into the music. i'll tracklist or something to gauge interest.

thanks for asking. shawn, if you post some, post the ones with the radio drops in em so i sound cool. ;)