pick a bike any bike

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
so, i always said if i quit smoking i wsa going to get my motorcycle license and i have the class this weekend. I've been shopping online alot lately and early next week i'll be heading to dealerships..

Pick your favorite.. All the white backs would have the seat re upholstered in a tan leather.. White on Tan/chrome or Black on Black/chrome
they are all around the same price.. 6500-7500, and i think the Harley is the only one with a 2 year unlimited mileage warranty, all the others are 1 year

Harley 883 Custom
883Cblack.jpg

In White/silver
883Cwhite.jpg

Honda Shadow Aero
Aeroblack.jpg

In White/Silver
Aerowhite.jpg

Suzuki C50
C50BK6black.jpg

White
C50CK6white.jpg

Kawasaki Vulcan 900
vulcan900classic.jpg

Kawasaki Drifter 800 i know this one is wierd, but i dig it.. i think white/tan combo here would be f'n Awesomeness.. and its not a bike you see alot of
reminds me of an old cop bike from the 50's movies for some reason
vulcan800drifter.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
Well, the 883 is the girls harley, fyi
The aero is way too much bike for you
a metric cruiser in the 750-800 range would probably fit you ok

LMFAO.. a shadow 750 to much bike for me?? My dad has the 750 Shadow.. most of hte people i've talked to and forums i've been on they say its a great starter bike that you won't get bored with to quickly.

all of these bikes have similiar displacement/power

inline4 said:
LMFAO.. a shadow 750 to much bike for me?? My dad has the 750 Shadow.. most of hte people i've talked to and forums i've been on they say its a great starter bike that you won't get bored with to quickly.

LMFAO I was thinking of the aero 1100, LMFAO I forgot they made on in the 750 flavor.
LMFAO but since you know way more than I do Ill just keep my opines to meself.
LMFAO

inline4 said:

make your first bike a used bike - that way if you don't like it or you drop it you won't feel like it's the end of the world

Drool-Boy said:
LMFAO I was thinking of the aero 1100, LMFAO I forgot they made on in the 750 flavor.
LMFAO
haahahha drool's being a huge bunny

Drool-Boy said:
LMFAO

LMFAO = force of habit when responding to things..

LMFAO = didnt mean to be laughing at you

LMFAO = please give me your opinions, i mean yeah eventually it'll be my choice, but i do like to get the opinions of all you people who call me ghey.. i dont wanna get hte ghey bike.. this is supposed to offset the ghey

I know it sounds retarded, but when I was 16 I was cruising around on a honda rebel 250 for like a year and a half - then rode my uncle's nighthawk off and on all through high school - I didn't touch a bike during college and even now I think my first 'real' bike will be a used bike. I'm not buying a new one until I consider myself seasoned

Last edited:
But seriously, you need to go to the showroom and sit on the bikes. They vary in saddle height, weight, foreward control placement and handlebar height.
Ive always found the harley sportster uncomfortable.
Plus, since youre not the tallest of fellas, youll literally need to find the bike that fits you right.

Drool-Boy said:
But seriously, you need to go to the showroom and sit on the bikes. They vary in saddle height, weight, foreward control placement and handlebar height.
Plus, since youre not the tallest of fellas, youll literally need to find the bike that fits you right.

the sportster has a 26" seat height.. pretty good, so i've taken in to account my height, my dad is the same height and he has an 05 shadow 750

i'll ride it to see how i like it before going on.. I'm really leaning towards the drifter.. I love the looks of it

Drool-Boy said:
you don't agree with me that a first bike should be a used bike?

Drool-Boy said:
Yeah, absolutely. But I dont think our diminutive friend here will get on board with that idea.
maybe he rode dirt bikes all his life and he's not telling us

some of the best bike riders I know all had dirt bikes growing up

elpmis said:
you don't agree with me that a first bike should be a used bike?

That's also Knyte's philosophy, find something for less than 3k so that WHEN (not if) he wrecks it learning to really ride, it won't be the end of the world.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well a showroom is still a great place to test-sit a ton of bikes in a short period of time, easier than trying to compare from one day or week to the next.
ya I agree with that - but all I saw in his post was "showroom":D