pick a bike any bike

kiwi said:
That's also Knyte's philosophy, find something for less than 3k so that WHEN (not if) he wrecks it learning to really ride, it won't be the end of the world.
yup and when you buy a bike and you're not 25 yet like inline, you want to be able to just pay for it all in cash - that way you only have to pay for liability insurance, otherwise you've got to pay for full coverage and that's a dagger

kiwi said:
That's also Knyte's philosophy, find something for less than 3k so that WHEN (not if) he wrecks it learning to really ride, it won't be the end of the world.

Plus hell be on the road with April, so its just a matter of time before she accidently runs in to him.
Or on purpose. Either way its gonna happen.

kiwi said:
Bikes that are less than $3k are hard to completely wreck while learning :fly:

Now, something with a full fairing however is gonna look like complete ass within a drop or two

ChikkenNoodul said:

Now, something with a full fairing however is gonna look like complete ass within a drop or two
hence you wanna go naked with a first bike

elpmis said:
yup and when you buy a bike and you're not 25 yet like inline, you want to be able to just pay for it all in cash - that way you only have to pay for liability insurance, otherwise you've got to pay for full coverage and that's a dagger

i am 25.. wtf

i'll be financing whatever i get, and yes used and cheap is desirable, and i'm not saying i'll go new, but these are the bikes i'm looking at, used or new

i'm really starting to like the drifter..

inline4 said:
i am 25.. wtf

i'll be financing whatever i get, and yes used and cheap is desirable, and i'm not saying i'll go new, but these are the bikes i'm looking at, used or new

i'm really starting to like the drifter..
I always thought you were younger cause you're alway getting in to it with April and she's like 14

ChikkenNoodul said:

2000-ish Suzuki GS500 FTW.

Inline, don't buy new for your first bike. You WILL mess it up, and then you'll be pissed off that you spent a ton on something that is messed up.

This is not an attack at you, this is reality.

Girls-pink-motorcycle-model-317.jpg

Actually, just get a Vmaxx or a Hayabusa and let things work themselves out naturally. That's probably the best thing to do.