Pet Peeves: Let's All Be Really Negative

Sarcasmo said:
He must be the kind of person who only eats small potato chips, so as to fit the entire thing into his mouth before biting down on it. :fly:

It has to do with the crunching in the mouth. Trust me, I was very well trained not to make a sound when I eat. I had to suck the chip soggy before I could chew it if I wanted to eat them around him. He took your peeve a bit overboard I think. :p

Bubbles said:
It has to do with the crunching in the mouth. Trust me, I was very well trained not to make a sound when I eat. I had to suck the chip soggy before I could chew it if I wanted to eat them around him. He took your peeve a bit overboard I think. :p
Crunching is VASTLY different from the sickening slurping, smacking, and throat noises to which I thin he's referring.

Crunching I can handle, the others make me want to remove the offendor's lower jaw with an angle grinder.

i dislike people who exagerate everything.

A story starts off, for example, "I found a 10 dollar bill on the ground, lucky day" the next day you hear them saying "so i found 100 dollar bill on the ground"

Why try to impress people, whats wrong with the truth?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Crunching is VASTLY different from the sickening slurping, smacking, and throat noises to which I thin he's referring.

Crunching I can handle, the others make me want to remove the offendor's lower jaw with an angle grinder.

Ya, I already said I totally agree with Sarcasmo's peeve, I was just elaborating on the extent my step-father took it to.

I can't STAND people who have no pet peeves. "Oh no, I'm just peachy all around." :mad: I want to smack those hippies with a tree branch. AFTER I clear cut their favorite forest.

Bubbles said:
BBAHAHAHAHAHHA......I love you Fly. :heart:

Fly went to public school, and for your own sake please don't wash all of my hard work down the toilet. I fear his post has set you back several weeks at least.

I don't like people talking with their mouth full- especially if they're eating chips or crackers or something obnoxiously noisy. In fact, general rudeness at the table is pretty much it for me......

and maybe peeing on the toilet ring.