Pet Peeves: Let's All Be Really Negative

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
I have a two-part pet peeve today.

Part one: When you're talking to someone, and a third person walks up and stands there in silence listening to your conversation. Like they want to interject, but they don't. And then, finally, they make a pointless comment or give a small token laugh at something one of you says, as if that will open the door to the conversation in some way. Like a cue. "Here I am, someone say something to me so I'm officially a part of what's going on here."

Which brings us to part two: After you relunctantly accept the annoying person into your conversation (usually so as not to appear to be an asshole, even though you really REALLY want to be one), and they've said a few more pointless things here and there before obviously running out of things to talk about, they STILL hang around, IN SILENCE AGAIN. I hate that. That clumsy discomfort where everyone's looking at each other and standing around like retards not saying anything, and the only thing you're thinking is "Do you need me to tell you to go the fuck away now?"

So let's hear it. What gets your goat more than anything else? Let's shoot some negative energy into the world's veins.

Pic of goat for reference:

Goat20LaLa20.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
People that assume motorcycles aren't on the road just because it's pouring and there are 50mph wind gusts :rant:

Motorcyclists who think they can disobey traffic rules and weave through traffic just because they can fit (1 foot clearance)

Oh, and of course people who smack when they chew is my number 1 all-time "What the fuck is this then" super ultra mega annoyance.

Pandora said:
People that drive on the shoulder of the freeway when traffic's really bad. Who the hell do they think they are?! They need to get their ass in line just like everyone else! :mad:

Don't ever drive in San Juan, PR

Sarcasmo said:
Oh, and of course people who smack when they chew is my number 1 all-time "What the fuck is this then" super ultra mega annoyance.

Although I agree as far as eating with your mouth open like a disgusting cow goes, my step-father wouldn't let me eat popcorn or potato chips in his presence because of this peeve.

Bubbles said:
Although I agree as far as eating with your mouth open like a disgusting cow goes, my step-father wouldn't let me eat popcorn or potato chips in his presence because of this peeve.

He must be the kind of person who only eats small potato chips, so as to fit the entire thing into his mouth before biting down on it. :fly:

Coqui said:
Don't ever drive in San Juan, PR

Oh I won't! ;) It's crap like that that get me pissed off with traffic. Congestion doesn't really bother me. It's people that drive like they're the only ones on the road. Every day that I drive home I get cut off by some jerk in an suv. I'm creeping along and come up to an onramp. I let a few cars get on the freeway in front of me and I inch up alittle more. Then some bitch in her Navigater decides to make a break for it and force her way in front of me too, like she can't merge in behind me or something. And after she almost kills me I get to sit behind her big gawdy suv's ass for the next 30 mins till I get to my exit. Gorram trophy wife whores and their suvs! :rant: