People Who SMOKE Inside Their House...

complete with Pastafarian inspiration, no less!

fsm_1.jpg

I've always had a strict 'no smoking' policy in my home, I'm making the house payments, I can damned well tell people not to spread their smoke all over MY house...but now with a very tiny baby around I've become almost fanatical about it. Anyone who walks into my house with cigarettes in their pocket had damned well better keep them there.

We inherited furniture from my grandparents (both were chain smokers). The funriture lived in the garage until it aired out and then we spent a couple of weeks scrubbing the hell out of it. Now it's in the house and usually it's fine but every once in a while I catch that yucky scent.

We inherited furniture from my grandparents (both were chain smokers). The funriture lived in the garage until it aired out and then we spent a couple of weeks scrubbing the hell out of it. Now it's in the house and usually it's fine but every once in a while I catch that yucky scent.

Take a pressure washer to it. :lol:

We inherited furniture from my grandparents (both were chain smokers). The furniture lived in the garage until it aired out and then we spent a couple of weeks scrubbing the hell out of it. Now it's in the house and usually it's fine but every once in a while I catch that yucky scent.

The smell of dead granny is always hard to get out. Oh by the way, they had sex on that furniture. Wrinkly sex.