People who embaress themselves at Christmas Parties...

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
Anyhow, Friday night Shawn and I were at my company Christmas Party, and low and behold, someone embaressed the crap out of themselves. No, it was not Shawn or myself, and actually, in hindsight, it was highly entertaining. As long as you were not involved I guess.

It's not a party until someone shits on the floor.

Unfortuntaly, this morning, the tension was so thick btween these individuals, you could cut it with a knife. One is on the verge of being fired.

last night we were at another party, and everyone seemed to have a story about someone who saw an embaressing moment or was involved in one at their Holiday Party.

I know with the diversity of employment on this board, SOMEONE has to have a funny story to tell either about their co-workers, or themselves. I think even Seinfield did an episode on this once....

i went to a sade concert with some people from work, they came to my house afterwards for beers. one of the guys fell down my basement stairs trying to make it to the bathroom.

edit> i take that back, he fell down the stairs after a cavs game. after the sade concert the same guy got a ticket for making a lefthand turn when he wasnt supposed to

thrawn said:
i went to a sade concert with some people from work, they came to my house afterwards for beers. one of the guys fell down my basement stairs trying to make it to the bathroom.

edit> i take that back, he fell down the stairs after a cavs game. after the sade concert the same guy got a ticket for making a lefthand turn when he wasnt supposed to
You went with a bunch of guys to see Sade?

I thinks that's why the bosses make all of our work parties non alcohol and during work hours.

Also work related. My boss just offered me a huge promotion with a huge pay raise. He said he can't tell me exact figure on the pay increase until he gets the Ok from HR. I'll be higher up than the guy I'm replacing and a few people on the staff will start reporting to me. He said all this could be mine if I agree to get a hair cut. I told him for enough cash I'd be willing to get my ass shaved.

Last edited:
I was hopeing that Turner would do another talent show this year. There was quite a few that got drunk last year but I didnt really know who anyone was. Oh well, are tech group just had a bunch of people with buzzes. Would have been awesome if someone was trashed.

The only funny thing that happened at our Christmas party, and I mean REALLY funny, not just somewhat funny, was a married attorney who showed up without his wife and followed one of our paralegals around like a puppy all night without attempting in the slightest way to mask his raging lust for her.

Keep in mind this is a formal litigation firm, 400 people were at the black tie party, including some of the city's most wealthy and powerful residents, judges, a billionaire everyone knows of, etc. In the middle of it all was this guy who all but screamed "sleep with me" at this woman, who happens to be a close friend of mine. Needless to say the following Monday was interesting. I think our email traffic was up 30% that day.

i remember once a few years ago at teh CNN party jane pissed on the ballroom floor and ted slipped in it :cool:
waw was there with me

i remember once a few years ago at teh CNN party jane pissed on the ballroom floor and ted slipped in it :cool:
waw was there with me

SO..did someone shit on the floor?

hehe

No great Christmas party stuff. This years was tame. When I worked it sales it always got a little out of control and people would end up hooking up...Married people...

Sorry guys, no one shit on the floor. It was a metaphor... most of you probably wouilden't have gotten it unless you hang around our house alot (not that WE shit on the floor or anything LOL)

Anyhow, the story was really not that funny; Ill tell it a little later when I have time to type.

I heard one person tell a story the other day about this very large women who was wasted and dancing at their party, in a skirt, who went down on the floor in a full split, humped the ground, looked at her boss and said "Ill bet you didn't think I could do THAT!" His response: "No, and you better not fucking do it again!"

LOL - Ill post mine a bit later.