PC Gaming

PC Gaming > console gaming. There I said it.

QFT

I have been a PC Gamer all of my adult life. It start with the TRS-80. I was playing such games as Star Trek,B-1 Nuclear Bomber(?), Space Shuttle, and an adventure game that cannot remember the name of. :eek:

Good story driven games are my favorites. Which is why I like the WRPGs the best. Second would be hardcore military simulation games. I do like RTS/TBS games so long as they stay with in an era.

If I do play FPS games it is usually SP only. Too many idiots on the net to play MP. I di enjoy playing BF2 with you guys. Normally I play something like the original Ghost Recon, OFP or AmA id I need a MP fix. Those games are a lot less likely to draw out the idiots.

BTW I sure am glad this is an on topic thread Mr. Fly. At least my Micheal Jackson/ Sir Paul posts were more on topic then what is posted in this thread. I'm including your posts too Mr. Fly.

COD 4, Fallout 3, and LOTRO are the primaries right now when I have time. I still love to bust out the Hitman games too. Also played a lot of STALKER: Clear Sky when it came out.

Never got into DoD:S.. I was big on CS:S though. I used to run a Gun Game server..

About 6 months ago that was all I was playing was CS:S gg servers. I found two in particular. My friend got banned from one due to a voice chat comment making fun of another friend. :fly:

I love DoD. Been playing it since pre-Steam days on dialup. Yeah the whole WW2 genre is way overused in the gaming industry, but DoD was one of the original WW2 games. Still has a lot of appeal with the Source version out now.

solitaire, vegas style, keep score. but that's mostly on windows mobile and the toilet lately.

on the pc we have, most recently, railroad tycoon, on the rainslick precipice of darkness (episode 2), eschalon book 1.

LOL, no. Firmware maybe, hardware, nein. Sega already tried that, remember? Didn't work then either.

It will have to happen. The rate that technologies evolve these days is only going to increase as it always has. Plus with consoles become more commonly tied to an internet connection, will give the advantage that drivers and what not can be obtained automatically.

If they don't take that rought, the PC will eventually make consoles redundant. Since right now the PC market is shifting into the living room away from the desk, with media center PC's. These media center PC's will soon become very easy to upgrade the hardware on. Then people can play games on their media center PC right on the couch where they used to play their console.