Paranormal Activity

I've personally experienced paranormal activity

When we vacationed in Florida in 06 I remember having some hazy dream of Fly laying next to me and looking at me all dreamily while I slept. I asked him about the next morning and he said it was probably a ghost. Good thing they moved out of that apartment shortly thereafter, since it was haunted.

April I wouldn't say its a "horror" movie. It's just creepy... Nothing over the top scary... doors slamming, lights turning on and off, blankets coming off, foot steps... Very small things but they way it's done is very very creepy.

Oh and Liam there are som funny scenes, some mild humor. I honestly think the whole movie was ad libbed except the special effects obviously.

Like the boyfriend constantly trying to get the chick to get naked for the camera, or antagonizing the "spirit."

Last edited:
If you want to trust the words of strangers, then that's cool. I won't shed a tear for you when you enter that van with the promise of candy, though, only to find out it's time to put the lotion on the skin.

Everyone that I know who's seen it says that its great. I can't wait to see it!

Everyone that I know who's seen it says that its great. I can't wait to see it!

And it may very well be. For sure. I'm just jaded over past dissapointments. (Lost In Translation anyone?). I can name more than a few recent flicks people have told me are 'must see', only for me to go see it, and be absolutely underwhelmed to the point that self multilating masturbation sounded like a positive turn of events.

And it may very well be. For sure. I'm just jaded over past dissapointments. (Lost In Translation anyone?). I can name more than a few recent flicks people have told me are 'must see', only for me to go see it, and be absolutely underwhelmed to the point that self multilating masturbation sounded like a positive turn of events.

Who the fuck thought Lost in Translation was a good movie? Is that the same people that are telling you this movie is bad? If so, I think we found your problem. :D

I definitly don't think the movie is for everyone. If you go expecting a lot of action or things like that you will be disappointed. It is a very slow build up through the nights to the climax. The end is predictable because of the very begining but it doesn't take away of the fucked up creepiness of the entire movie.

he was also pretty great in "where the buffalo roam" which predates both caddyshack and stripes. it's a comedy about hunter thompson