Paranormal Activity

DeathBatCountry

Flaccid Member
Feb 26, 2009
Marklar
₥0
Shot with only an 11k budget. Whole film was shot at directors house. Movie made 22 million this weekend. Epic win..

Good flick too, really fucked up, and really fucking creepy. :tard:

Everyone I know who has seen this movie has had an overwhelmingly negative response to it. They have all stated that the entire movie is pretty much the scenes you see on TV, and everything else is just boring filler.

I'ma go with the people I trust on this one.

Yet everyone said it was brilliant when it came out....

I never thought it was brilliant, I thought it was shit. I hated the camera it made me dizzy.

The scariest stuff in PA happens with the camera mounted on a tripod.

It was really cool the way they make it seem real. No credits, no intro, just film footage.

Granted nothing that happened made me jump, but if you beleive in shit like this it will fuck with you big time.

There were a shit ton of people screaming and jumping in the sold out theater though.

Everyone I know who has seen this movie has had an overwhelmingly negative response to it. They have all stated that the entire movie is pretty much the scenes you see on TV, and everything else is just boring filler.

I'ma go with the people I trust on this one.

Reviews giving positive reviews > then people you know.

Duke--you may only be getting reviews from a certain demographic that would naturally not like this movie.

I have never seen it and I already want to say I won't like it since I'm not a horror movie fan. :(