FYI OOD's Minimalism Blog

I also don't buy books. There's this magical place called the Library.

Why would I buy a book? What if it sucks? With the Library, I get to return the book if it sucks. If I really like it I can keep it and they'll bill me for the purchase price.

Theres a direct connection between bookshelves and cuckiness.

Theres a direct connection between bookshelves and cuckiness.

I've always wanted a spare room to turn into a personal library, wall-to-wall with books, floor-to-ceiling with every album I've ever enjoyed, with a huge window looking out into the forest and the most comfortable recliner sitting in the middle for me to lounge in and enjoy all the content said room has to offer :elfpenis:

I've always wanted a spare room to turn into a personal library, wall-to-wall with books, floor-to-ceiling with every album I've ever enjoyed, with a huge window looking out into the forest and the most comfortable recliner sitting in the middle for me to lounge in and enjoy all the content said room has to offer :elfpenis:

Youre being way too cucky again, Walt.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and APRIL
I want a Zipline. I want to dig a hobbit hole into the hill in my backyard. I want a network of Viet Kong style tunnels.

I want an underground compound.

This is everything I wear except my socks and underwear. I even took my clothes off to include them in the picture. There are 21 things in the picture. I forgot I had some of them, which means it's probably time for them to go. image.jpg
1 coat, 3 short sleeve Ts, 3 dress shirts, 2 long sleeve Ts, 2 running shirts, 1 gym shorts, 4 pairs of shoes, 1 pair of jeans, 1 belt, 1 hat, 1 watch, 1 ring.

Last edited:
This is everything I wear except my socks and underwear. I even took my clothes off to include them in the picture. There are 21 things in the picture. I forgot I had some of them, which means it's probably time for them to go. View attachment 387

The best thing about this pic is that you were naked when you took it

This is everything I wear except my socks and underwear. I even took my clothes off to include them in the picture. There are 21 things in the picture. I forgot I had some of them, which means it's probably time for them to go. View attachment 387
Your feet are so widdle.

Minimalism is cool though - I'm always scared of missing something if I get rid of something that is perfectly good. :hs:

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Your feet are so widdle.

Minimalism is cool though - I'm always scared of missing something if I get rid of something that is perfectly good. :hs:
I wear size 11 or 12. I don't think that's little. My hands though, they are like child hands. My wedding band is size 7. Wife's got the same size. I can wear her rings.

I started with junk I knew I wouldn't miss. If I'm going to get rid of something valuable I'll put it in a box and put it in storage. If I don't miss it I sell it or donate it.

I don't have one. It is tempting to buy one though because of my newest musical plans. That and an octave pedal would make solo projects super fun.
Go for the wally baba, heard good things about it, chk out the size, it's like the cutest pedal ever:p
wally-vs-ditto-x2.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD