FYI OOD's Minimalism Blog

I have less than 20 items in my wardrobe, if you count socks and underwear as one each. It's much easier to get dressed now. The amount of mental energy spent on deciding what to wear is rather surprising. I used to have well over 100 articles of clothing a few months ago.

you must do a lot of laundry.
Well I do all the laundry at my house since I stay at home. I don't have extra laundry because of having less clothing though because I'm washing everyone else's too. I wash about a load every other day.

I have less than 20 items in my wardrobe, if you count socks and underwear as one each. It's much easier to get dressed now. The amount of mental energy spent on deciding what to wear is rather surprising. I used to have well over 100 articles of clothing a few months ago.
Have you seen this book?
0963d524a7c5fd30450797a1611415cc.jpg

We got rid of so much stuff. Clothes, SHOES, extra kitchen stuff, buncha crap. Still have too many books and a few collections

Have you seen this book?
0963d524a7c5fd30450797a1611415cc.jpg

We got rid of so much stuff. Clothes, SHOES, extra kitchen stuff, buncha crap. Still have too many books and a few collections

I was going to gravy this but then realized youre probably not joking and there really is a book that refers to getting rid of your crap as " japanese art".