On the first Tuesday in November

The student registrar here has only notarized two absentee ballots, including mine. Him and I were the only ones she notarized back in 04 too. I laugh because Rock the Vote came here, all these people showed up, and I know they aren't going home to vote next Tuesday.

It's part sad and part funny.

The student registrar here has only notarized two absentee ballots, including mine. Him and I were the only ones she notarized back in 04 too. I laugh because Rock the Vote came here, all these people showed up, and I know they aren't going home to vote next Tuesday.

It's part sad and part funny.

True dat. Election time is always rough for me. I make the mistake of thinking that people should follow through with their responsiblities....then I get rather irratated with them when they don't.

Team Influx is on the rag this week. Expect to be verbally assaulted, sexless and generally inconvenienced. Team TRE! does not have this problem.

And it's grey goose Wednesday. All day.

No, it's Red Wine Wednesdays, Grey Goose Thursdays and Single Malt Saturdays!

Did anyone ever figure out what this thread is? Im not gonna read threw it all

At another forum, I posted a bunch of pics from my honeymoon, one of which was me on the bed. A member made the image below, then the admins gave it to a few people as an avatar, then about 20 people had it as an avatar for a while. We were team tre, and we ruled with a liquor soaked fist.

team_tre.gif

ps, friday is team tre day

Last edited: