thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Please remember Team TRE.

team_tre.gif

Team TRE is about you, the people.

Do what you feel is right on the first Tuesday in November.

Uhh huh...

I'm hijacking this thread in the name of Neal Boortz.

Are you really aware of some of the things the Democrats want to do if they ever get control of the House, the Senate and the Presidency? Well ... how about an additional payroll tax?

OK ... try this idea. I believe this one is from Charlie Rangel. The proposal is to expand Medicare to include every American. Not just the old ...everyone. This, of course, would be very, very expensive. It would mean new taxes. So how about a new payroll tax? How much? Well, let's say about 8.5%. That ought to do it ... for now. But the Democrats know that most Americans buy into this idiotic nonsense about your employers "matching" your Social Security "contributions" ... so the idea is to put a 1.5% tax on your actual paycheck stub, and another 7% tax on your employer's total payroll. Thanks to generations of government education the politicians know that most voters won't realize that any tax on any portion of an employer's payroll comes out of the money set aside to pay employees. The result of this socialized medicine scheme? Less pay for you.

And speaking of government education. Democrat Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. is proposing a constitutional amendment that would take the United Nations declaration on children's rights and make it a part of our constitution. If this were to happen, and considering the voters in this country, I feel that it could, you would then be violating your child's rights if you took them out of a government school to either home school them or enroll them in a private school.

And just one more thing to raise a few more hairs on the back of your neck. Labor unions. You do know that Democrats just love unions, and unions love Democrats. About 95% of all union political donations in this country go to Democrats ... and you're about to find out one of the reasons why.

Unions are upset because union membership is declining. They need a way to increase union membership, and one way to do that of course is to increase the number of union workplaces. There's a small problem here though. Workers don't seem to be as inclined to vote to become unionized as they have been in the past. Why? Not sure. Maybe the workers are rebelling against the Democrat-led war on the individual. Whatever the reason, the unions have a cure, and the Democrats are ready to implement it.

The idea is simple! Just get rid of union elections! Instead of allowing workers to vote by secret ballot on whether or not they want to unionize, just pass around a petition! Once a majority of workers sign a petition saying that they want to be unionized, the workplace automatically becomes a union workplace! OK .. I hear you. What's the difference between a vote on whether or not to unionize vs. a petition? Secrecy, that's what. In a secret ballot, nobody knows how you voted. You might not want to stir the puddin' with your fellow workers by refusing to sign a petition .. .but when the election comes around, and you're casting your ballot in private ... you have a chance to make your feelings known without alienating your fellow workers who want the union! As soon as the Democrats gain the necessary power you'll see this plan implemented. The legislation is already in place.

Clearly the only solution to Pandora's political dilemma is to kill all politicians. Which I'm totally down for.

nononono

forget tre on the first tuesday. team influx god damnit. i'll be another year older. someone buy me a pony.

mine is first! this friday miss baroness von godammitalltohell

Last edited:
Uhh huh...

I'm hijacking this thread in the name of Neal Boortz.

Are you really aware of some of the things the Democrats want to do if they ever get control of the House, the Senate and the Presidency? Well ... how about an additional payroll tax?

OK ... try this idea. I believe this one is from Charlie Rangel. The proposal is to expand Medicare to include every American. Not just the old ...everyone. This, of course, would be very, very expensive. It would mean new taxes. So how about a new payroll tax? How much? Well, let's say about 8.5%. That ought to do it ... for now. But the Democrats know that most Americans buy into this idiotic nonsense about your employers "matching" your Social Security "contributions" ... so the idea is to put a 1.5% tax on your actual paycheck stub, and another 7% tax on your employer's total payroll. Thanks to generations of government education the politicians know that most voters won't realize that any tax on any portion of an employer's payroll comes out of the money set aside to pay employees. The result of this socialized medicine scheme? Less pay for you.

And speaking of government education. Democrat Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. is proposing a constitutional amendment that would take the United Nations declaration on children's rights and make it a part of our constitution. If this were to happen, and considering the voters in this country, I feel that it could, you would then be violating your child's rights if you took them out of a government school to either home school them or enroll them in a private school.

And just one more thing to raise a few more hairs on the back of your neck. Labor unions. You do know that Democrats just love unions, and unions love Democrats. About 95% of all union political donations in this country go to Democrats ... and you're about to find out one of the reasons why.

Unions are upset because union membership is declining. They need a way to increase union membership, and one way to do that of course is to increase the number of union workplaces. There's a small problem here though. Workers don't seem to be as inclined to vote to become unionized as they have been in the past. Why? Not sure. Maybe the workers are rebelling against the Democrat-led war on the individual. Whatever the reason, the unions have a cure, and the Democrats are ready to implement it.

The idea is simple! Just get rid of union elections! Instead of allowing workers to vote by secret ballot on whether or not they want to unionize, just pass around a petition! Once a majority of workers sign a petition saying that they want to be unionized, the workplace automatically becomes a union workplace! OK .. I hear you. What's the difference between a vote on whether or not to unionize vs. a petition? Secrecy, that's what. In a secret ballot, nobody knows how you voted. You might not want to stir the puddin' with your fellow workers by refusing to sign a petition .. .but when the election comes around, and you're casting your ballot in private ... you have a chance to make your feelings known without alienating your fellow workers who want the union! As soon as the Democrats gain the necessary power you'll see this plan implemented. The legislation is already in place.

I voted straight Dem and the Republicans have no one to blame but themselves. Its called blowback. SUCK IT IN.