OMG TINT

ChikkenNoodul said:
Actually that second picture looks more like a townhouse

Apartments and condo's are the same thing around here, just one you rent and one you buy.

Since chikken lives in an enlightened, first world part of the country, I believe him and his perceptions moreso then you southern thirdworlders.

BigNev said:
lowering your truck
it lowers the center of gravity. I've always been into road racing (SCCA Solo II) and couldn't be competative at the stock ride height so I lowered it. Plus, it looks cool.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Actually that second picture looks more like a townhouse

Apartments and condo's are the same thing around here, just one you rent and one you buy.
it's nice that we both live in civilized areas that know what's up. :)

CletusJones said:
it lowers the center of gravity. I've always been into road racing (SCCA Solo II) and couldn't be competative at the stock ride height so I lowered it. Plus, it looks cool.

chicks dig it?

CletusJones said:

I think looking cool is all a perspective. Around here we make fun of people who lower there trucks, and usually call them redneck ricers. And 3 inches? You will barely be able to go over a freaking speed bump.

CletusJones said:

ruins it for hauling stuff tho
load anything heavy in the back and itll squish to the ground

HifiGirly said:
I think looking cool is all a perspective. Around here we make fun of people who lower there trucks, and usually call them redneck ricers. And 3 inches? You will barely be able to go over a freaking speed bump.

I think it looks lame and I giggle when the idiots scrape the ground. Its a truck, its for hauling shit.

HifiGirly said:
*their

Believe me I've caught hell from most of my family at one time or another for lowering it. Over time though you get used to it and it seems normal. I don't go over speed bumps now, it's not that big of a deal. Besides, my dad's Z3 roadster is about 3" off the ground and he doesn't have any issues.

Drool-Boy said:
ruins it for hauling stuff tho
load anything heavy in the back and itll squish to the ground
Just the other day I had 600 pounds of furnature in the bed of it, there was no squat at all. The only time I got any squat out of the rear was when I was loaded up with 1500 pounds of paver bricks.

CletusJones said:
Just the other day I had 600 pounds of furnature in the bed of it, there was no squat at all. The only time I got any squat out of the rear was when I was loaded up with 1500 pounds of paver bricks.

Then what did you do, crisco the entire bottom of your truck?

BigNev said:
Then what did you do, crisco the entire bottom of your truck?
naa, even then it wasn't touching the bump stops at all.

I did crisco myself once though, the world was my personal slip-n-slide