OMG TINT

April23 said:
Where I live, condos are referred to buildings that are many more than three stories high.

What do the number of stories have to do with it being a condo????

b_sinning said:
Did you lower your truck?
Yes, it's currently got a Hotchkis 2/3 drop on it and custom anti-roll bars by Quickor (who's now out of business).

A few months ago I met with a guy who's developing a custom one-off race suspension for the Dakota and should have that on my truck sometime in either April or May - for free. It's a really nice setup, and with the sponsorship deal we're working on it's going to be win-win for everyone. I'm very active in my local SCCA chapters here so it'll help get his name out, and I get a cool product for free, it's the best of both worlds. It's going to be really low though, the frame will be 3" off of the ground.

April23 said:
Where I live, condos are referred to buildings that are many more than three stories high.
you must live in a weird town then. Most (if not all) residendial buildings (condos and apartments) in my area are 3 stories.

CletusJones said:
Yes, it's currently got a Hotchkis 2/3 drop on it and custom anti-roll bars by Quickor (who's now out of business).

A few months ago I met with a guy who's developing a custom one-off race suspension for the Dakota and should have that on my truck sometime in either April or May - for free. It's a really nice setup, and with the sponsorship deal we're working on it's going to be win-win for everyone. I'm very active in my local SCCA chapters here so it'll help get his name out, and I get a cool product for free, it's the best of both worlds. It's going to be really low though, the frame will be 3" off of the ground.

what purpose does that serve?

CletusJones said:
you must live in a weird town then. Most (if not all) residendial buildings (condos and apartments) in my area are 3 stories.

Texas. Everythings bigger, taller, fatter, annoyinger...

BigNev said:
What do the number of stories have to do with it being a condo????
north-naples-condo.jpg

Condo

Outside_View_jpg.jpg

Apartment

I know you "own" a condo and "rent" an apartment, but by building structures they normally look like the above.

CletusJones said:
Yet another reason why Houston > you.

April23 said:
[ig]http://www.picturesfrom.com/naples/north-naples-condo.jpg[/img]
Condo

[ig]http://www.torreviejaapartment.co.uk/images/Apartment/images/Outside_View_jpg.jpg[/img]
Apartment

I know you "own" a condo and "rent" an apartment, but by building structures they normally look like the above.

Most small to medium sized towns aren't going to build monstrous buildings just to fit into someon'e preconceived notions of how condos should be different then apartments.

BigNev said:
Most small to medium sized towns aren't going to build monstrous buildings just to fit into someon'e preconceived notions of how condos should be different then apartments.
Look here mister, I'm just stating what they are "conceived" as here in Houston.