GAY OMG sad story

For hospital visits, it's up to the digression of the hospital, as witnessed in FL by a lesbian couple, and the reason Obama made the statement.

And just because the fabulous Duke said I never had any good news, http://citylimits.blogs.gainesville.com/10803/recount-in-mayoral-race-underway/

Gay mayor for Gainsville, FL through a recount and a very ugly smear campaign was an unusual and significant win in that location.
True, a hospital up here wouldn't even let my wife in the room with me.

You can thank HIPAA and the vultures that voted yes on that.

But the power of attorney would've helped with a buttload of the other problems the folks in your OP had.

True, a hospital up here wouldn't even let my wife in the room with me.

You can thank HIPAA and the vultures that voted yes on that.

But the power of attorney would've helped with a buttload of the other problems the folks in your OP had.

That is very true, yes.

Or just get married and that is kind of bundled into the deal.

Oh, Mr. Hottie, how is your job of dropping nuclear bombs affect by Obama's signing to reduce the number of warheads from our nuclear stockpile?

Oh, Mr. Hottie, how is your job of dropping nuclear bombs affect by Obama's signing to reduce the number of warheads from our nuclear stockpile?

It depends on which "leg" of the triad they cut the warheads from.

I suspect they'll be taking some or all of the B-52s off of nuclear duty, in which case, it wouldn't affect me at all.

It depends on which "leg" of the triad they cut the warheads from.

I suspect they'll be taking some or all of the B-52s off of nuclear duty, in which case, it wouldn't affect me at all.

Shit, does this mean Kate Pierson is out of a job?

For hospital visits, it's up to the digression of the hospital, as witnessed in FL by a lesbian couple, and the reason Obama made the statement.

And just because the fabulous Duke said I never had any good news, http://citylimits.blogs.gainesville.com/10803/recount-in-mayoral-race-underway/

Gay mayor for Gainsville, FL through a recount and a very ugly smear campaign was an unusual and significant win in that location.

Its fucking simple really, but that doesn't make for something for you to cry about...

"Only family is allowed. Are you family?"

"Yes"

Done.

God forbid it fuck up the awesomeness that is our relationship. The divorce rate scares me. :omy:

Our lovely receptionist has that attitude.

She won't get married because she doesn't want to get divorced.