GAY OMG sad story

why is it always bad news Db shares.

Why did he not make a thread about this saying 'Good news for a change'?

I think Dave just likes to feel miserable and downtrodden.

No, this is great news and I was going to link this as well. The news story I posted was posted because of this.

What was really nice was Obama personally called the survivor of the couple that couldn't visit each other in FL even with power of attorney saying they really inspired the announcement.

The county workers then terminated Clay and Harold's lease and surrendered the home they had shared for many years to the landlord.

Lease and landlord = not owning

Ahh, renting a home. I was confused. Ok, sorry about that.

I am very curious how that "ruling" will play out because it is in direct contrast to DOMA, recognizing in a federal sense a couple that does not have the title married.

You know, you're right, this is a disgusting situation.

There is, however, one lesson that can be taken away from this.

And this applies to all couples that cohabitate without being married *coughflaprilcough*.

GET POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOUR PARTNER AND VICE VERSA.

For hospital visits, it's up to the digression of the hospital, as witnessed in FL by a lesbian couple, and the reason Obama made the statement.

And just because the fabulous Duke said I never had any good news, http://citylimits.blogs.gainesville.com/10803/recount-in-mayoral-race-underway/

Gay mayor for Gainsville, FL through a recount and a very ugly smear campaign was an unusual and significant win in that location.