omg it snowed here

The government has their hands in the pot and... well... Al Gore.

But there are scientist from all over the world who agree that global warming is very probable. Thousands of them. I don't see how governments could influence it. Especially when the two major political parties in the US don't agree on the issue, and these scientist have believe in global warming through the last two administrations.

how can others study it when 'the brains' are manipulating the data?

Precisely, the data has been manipulated and any sources of opposing data have been ignored or scoffed at.

Again, this is why I question why people will have such blind faith in "science" and yet berate those that believe in a deity.

Science IS religion. :fly:

But there are scientist from all over the world who agree that global warming is very probable. Thousands of them. I don't see how governments could influence it. Especially when the two major political parties in the US don't agree on the issue, and these scientist have believe in global warming through the last two administrations.

Thousands of people also eat Big Macs every day.

Or vote Green Party.

Or kick their pets.

Or molest children.

None of those things are good, or correct, or have any place in the world and yet they are done.

These same scientists warned us 40 years ago we were heading for a new ice age.

Thousands of people also eat Big Macs every day.

Or vote Green Party.

Or kick their pets.

Or molest children.

None of those things are good, or correct, or have any place in the world and yet they are done.

That's the weakest argument I've every come across debating on the internet.

It's just not possible to know anything. How right are the meteorologists of today doing the five-day forecast? Yea, they're WONDERFUL at it.