WTF OMG, I think a freaking cat followed me home from Walmart!

Ahhh, you guys aren't answering my question!

Do you think it's possible that this is actually a cat, and in fact, NOT an evil prophet, & it really could have followed the sweet, unique scent of my exhaust pipes home??

I mean, it could not have followed my human scent, because I had my windows up the whole way home.

Are you nearing ovulation? I bet it smelled that. :omy:

edit: lemme check my spreadsheet

LOL, just finished ovulationz, Fly! You are a fail at the Kotex Chart!

Also, my legs were firmly closed, with the windows up, as I said!

Did the cat look like this?

2u6k5fs.jpg

Here is an EXACT sketch of the mystery cat.

24ngo0p.jpg

That's a picture of it purring as SOON as I stepped foot out of my vehicle.

I bet it's haunting me with it's super cat powers, because I left it on the shady streets of the Walmart parking lot.

:omy:

I'll bet the cat made a tiny voodoo doll of you and is doing unspeakable things to it at this very moment!

I wonder if it's a poltergeist cat?

He didn't even eat the chicken that Liam put out there for him!
How rude!

Cats look alike. It probably wasn't the same cat. Just to be safe, you should spill goat blood on your front porch for the next week or so. You never know.

I can make those unspeakable things speakable. with the voodoo doll and the needle he is placing the needle on his penis pretending he has a needledick and shoving it in her butt. Therefore making her feel like Mr. Hands and having the feel of a horse shaped cock penetrating her while she sleeps.

Cats look alike. It probably wasn't the same cat. Just to be safe, you should spill goat blood on your front porch for the next week or so. You never know.

Yah, but we NEVER see cats just hanging around outside here. The last time saw one was over two years ago.

And our own cat, which was an indoor/outdoor, suddenly missapperred.

Catspiracies around here!!

I can make those unspeakable things speakable. with the voodoo doll and the needle he is placing the needle on his penis pretending he has a needledick and shoving it in her butt. Therefore making her feel like Mr. Hands and having the feel of a horse shaped cock penetrating her while she sleeps.

:wtf:

:fly: