Tampa OMFG - Tampa's huge new FAIL

ambulance chasing law firm. i'm surprised it wasn't Roz who answered the phone.

i sometimes nap in the afternoon to judge judy and divorce court and they run commercials every break for ask gary.

in related news, there was a girl on the other day named "Eastasia" :waw:

ambulance chasing law firm. i'm surprised it wasn't Roz who answered the phone.

i sometimes nap in the afternoon to judge judy and divorce court and they run commercials every break for ask gary.

in related news, there was a girl on the other day named "Eastasia" :waw:

I was thinking it was the ambulance chaser gary martin hayes but he's local here. I thought the commercials were national
he's the tampa version of the same thing
http://www.garymartinhays.com/

i just had this awesome idea. everyone in tampa should start calling the number and asking about upcoming events at the amphitheatre.

"yea ask gary service? i had a question about my seats for tomorrow nights event"

i just had this awesome idea. everyone in tampa should start calling the number and asking about upcoming events at the amphitheatre.

"yea ask gary service? i had a question about my seats for tomorrow nights event"

BACKFIRE! omg, I'll call later.

ya know, you can call too! you know the numba!

now, with ghetto flavoring

in other news. It looks like the Fairgrounds development project might be a go. This is good news.