omfg my girlfriend rox like botox

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,360
38,053
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,346
Sarcasmo said:
Some people are very sensitive. You point out that a gift they've given might have a flaw and they take it very personally, like they somehow failed as a giver.


If he ever doesn't like a gift he better damn well tell me so I can get him exactly what he wants.

Why accept something that you never really wanted in the first place. I want to make him happy fucking damnit.
 

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
14,764
20
41
Marklar
₥0
April23 said:
If he ever doesn't like a gift he better damn well tell me so I can get him exactly what he wants.

Why accept something that you never really wanted in the first place. I want to make him happy fucking damnit.


QFMFT.
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
Marklar
₥157
April23 said:
Well gosh I thought Dell monitors were the bom diggity. What's up with all these issues?

It was an issue with the first run of the new HDCP compliant 2007 series, when using the DVI connection. Great monitor, just had some issues on the first revision.

From Dell's Monitor Forums: http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board?board.id=dim_monitor

* If you purchased a standalone monitor, you only have an Order number. In this case you must call Dell to inititate the Monitor Exchange. Provide the monitor order number, shipping address, and the monitor serial number (it looks like XX-OHF730-46634-652-2N GL).

USA Technical Support 1-800-624-9896

USA Order Support 1-800-624-9897
 
Last edited:

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
75,894
25,943
1,323
Marklar
₥62,226
Steam
mattressfish
Spange Monkee said:
yes, but you give up vertical height for it. Same diagnol size.

They're basically the same monitor, the FP just has more pixels.

WFP
Max Res: 1680x1050 = 1764000
18.6" x 7" x 13.1" - 20.2"

FPW
Max Res: 1600x1200 = 1920000
17.5" x 7.6" x 14.5" - 25"
I'll stick with the widescreen, thanks. :D
 

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
75,894
25,943
1,323
Marklar
₥62,226
Steam
mattressfish
elpmis said:
your girlfriend is fat and your face is ugly


when are you touching down in MD?
Itinerary:
Friday, August 25 - TAMPA INTL(TPA) to BALTIMORE-WASHNTN(BWI)
Flight 144 M
Depart TAMPA INTL(TPA) at 1:45PM and
Arrive in BALTIMORE-WASHNTN(BWI) at 3:55PM

Tuesday, August 29 - BALTIMORE-WASHNTN(BWI) to TAMPA INTL(TPA)
Flight 256 M
Depart BALTIMORE-WASHNTN(BWI) at 3:25PM and
Arrive in TAMPA INTL(TPA) at 5:50PM
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Marklar
₥5
fly said:
Itinerary:
Friday, August 25 - TAMPA INTL(TPA) to BALTIMORE-WASHNTN(BWI)
Flight 144 M
Depart TAMPA INTL(TPA) at 1:45PM and
Arrive in BALTIMORE-WASHNTN(BWI) at 3:55PM

Tuesday, August 29 - BALTIMORE-WASHNTN(BWI) to TAMPA INTL(TPA)
Flight 256 M
Depart BALTIMORE-WASHNTN(BWI) at 3:25PM and
Arrive in TAMPA INTL(TPA) at 5:50PM
Are you down for Friday night?
 

SpyderGST

Flaccid Member
Jun 12, 2005
374
0
0
51
Atlanta (Lilburn, Stn Mtn)
Marklar
₥0
Congrats on the new toy.

I prefer the 2 19" Dell panels side by side over 1 widescreen. I can maximize two docs, one into each monitor. I have a small, third party app (UltraMon) that extends my taskbar across both monitors and other nifty things.

Personal preference, I guess.
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
69,189
37,516
1,323
53
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,418
Steam
heyfubuddy
SpyderGST said:
Congrats on the new toy.

I prefer the 2 19" Dell panels side by side over 1 widescreen. I can maximize two docs, one into each monitor. I have a small, third party app (UltraMon) that extends my taskbar across both monitors and other nifty things.

Personal preference, I guess.


Ive been considering going dual monitor for a while.
I have a 20" lcd now, and was thinking of putting a cheap 17"er next to it to dump toolbars & such onto in photoshop, leaving my main monitor uncluttered.
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0
Drool-Boy said:
Ive been considering going dual monitor for a while.
I have a 20" lcd now, and was thinking of putting a cheap 17"er next to it to dump toolbars & such onto in photoshop, leaving my main monitor uncluttered.
Dual monitors is one thing, but dual monitors of differeninig sizes drives me crazy. Try it for yourself though before you buy. It may not bother you.
 

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
4,158
1
232
Marklar
₥5
theacoustician said:
Dual monitors is one thing, but dual monitors of differeninig sizes drives me crazy. Try it for yourself though before you buy. It may not bother you.

Agreed, dual monitors that don't match makes me mental too.