Thread Old school PYP v Desktop

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,432
Why is posting your desktop no longer a 'thing'? When did it go out of fashion? Please post your desktops so we can tell each other how hideous they are

Here's mine which I tidied up today

4KDMuvL.jpg

So cleeeeeeeeeeeean

• Gravy
Reactions: Mrs. Valve
Mine looks like Domon's but with about a dozen icons and a "this copy of windows is not genuine" notice in the corner.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Mine looks like Domon's but with about a dozen icons and a "this copy of windows is not genuine" notice in the corner.
:lol: I guess this laptop has the first genuine copy of Windows I've ever had actually

Just been browsing for new laptops but they all have 8 on and it seems like s PITA to reinstall something else in the hopes its compatible and no fucking way am I using 8 EVER

:lol: I guess this laptop has the first genuine copy of Windows I've ever had actually

Just been browsing for new laptops but they all have 8 on and it seems like s PITA to reinstall something else in the hopes its compatible and no fucking way am I using 8 EVER
I can get 8.1 for free from school, and I actually have a legit copy of 7 home that came on this computer, but when I reformatted I couldn't find my disk, so the hubs just through 7 pro on it and keeps saying he'll get me a key from a old computer, but I'm still waiting. It's one of those things that's easily forgotten as it doesn't affect my abilities to use my computer. I'd upgrade to 8 but I'm afraid it will mess up my totally legit copy of illustrator and I don't want to have to find a new totally legit copy (the install was specifically for windows 7, it might be fine, but isn't worth the risk as I use that program daily).

Windows 10 comes out July 29th