Old fogey music

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,338
This summer, so far, I am attending two concerts.

The first is the Dead with Warren Haynes sitting in for Jerry.

The second is Jimmy Buffet. Such a good party.

What concerts are you attending this summer? I need to get more in touch with new music or something.

i'll be doing a lot of bluegrass this summer with the family.
i'd go see anything but death metal if given the chance. i miss going to concerts so bad i feel it in my bones. :(

We were going to go see the Rev Horton Heat at the house of blues a while back, but the tickets were all just standing room only. Lame. So we passed on it.

Dunno if that counts as old fogey music or not.

me neither!! (In a long time) My sister and I would have a ton of fun. We've never been to one by ourselves. I think it would be great.

Yah, I heard about HFS...

Summer is pretty far away for me to be looking at concerts. They usually aren't announced till 2 months before the show, around here at least.

I'd go see anything metal or hard rock if it comes up this way.

Monday I'm going to see Bleeding Through, The Acacia Strain, As Blood Runs Black, and Impending Doom at the Station in Portland.

Towards the end of April, I'm probably going to go to the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival in Worcester, Mass. I haven't purchased my 2 day pass yet, nor have I figured out either crashing at a friend's apartment or getting a hotel room (which seem to be filling up rapidly).

I've been going to concerts since I was 5. Yes...5. My mom was a retarded hippie-slash-stoner, who took her daughter, with the fucked up eardrums, to concerts like Rush, Boston, Led Zeppelin, BOC, Jethro Tull, etc....I've seen a ton of shit that a little kid didn't need to see.

The biggest bongs ever, people making out right there on the lawn...

Summer is pretty far away for me to be looking at concerts. They usually aren't announced till 2 months before the show, around here at least.

I'd go see anything metal or hard rock if it comes up this way.

Monday I'm going to see Bleeding Through, The Acacia Strain, As Blood Runs Black, and Impending Doom at the Station in Portland.

Towards the end of April, I'm probably going to go to the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival in Worcester, Mass. I haven't purchased my 2 day pass yet, nor have I figured out either crashing at a friend's apartment or getting a hotel room (which seem to be filling up rapidly).

Wow, that's different. I purchased my Dead tickets in November and the show is in April, and we purchased our Buffet tickets like a month ago and that show is in September. I guess it depends on the band, I assume major tours are booked well in advance and then others fill in around it.

best concert i ever went to was beastie boys. holy shit. it was insane.

ive also had front row @ metallica and lars game his drum stick.
i love concerts!!!!

but im about to buy 4 no doubt tix in 10 minutessssssssssss

I too have seen the Beastie Boys and they were quite amazing. I've seen Metallica more times than I can count beginning in 1987 I believe. I will never ever ever give those bastards another cent of my money. I simply can't stand them anymore. It is neat you got a drumstick. I have a scrapbook with guitar picks, concert tickets, autographs and stuff from concerts. I love them too!!!

I wish you luck on your seats for No Doubt!

Beastie Boys. I saw them in Daytona for an MTV spring break show. I would love to kick it for a weekend with those guys.

i'm seeing squarepusher next month, then hopefully luke vibert

i've already seen the french national orchestra this year and of montreal