Old fogey music

We were going to go see the Rev Horton Heat at the house of blues a while back, but the tickets were all just standing room only. Lame. So we passed on it.

Dunno if that counts as old fogey music or not.
if your HOB is like our HOB general admission is where you want to be. even when i have seats i usually wind up standing downstairs anyway. (the seats are all up on the balcony

not going to see any Big Concerts this summer most likely. I'm trying to stay off them since they're such a massive cash drain. I can't think of any shows I've heard of that I'd want to go to anyway. I'll stick to watching whoever is playing at my local. They bring good music in. Lots of small bands touring for their first or second time, and usually ones that show promise. The booking agent has a good ear.

OMFG DEF LEPPARD AND POISON AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

who wants to give me $900???????????????

Id rather be kicked in the jimmy than go see either of those bands

moar room for me and my torn up jeans and jean jacket and pins to go on my jacket and my lighter and my shirt that's two sizes too small and my teased hair minus the hair spray because of all those crazy bitches holding lighters omg i'm so gonna tinkle right now.

moar room for me and my torn up jeans and jean jacket and pins to go on my jacket and my lighter and my shirt that's two sizes too small and my teased hair minus the hair spray because of all those crazy bitches holding lighters omg i'm so gonna tinkle right now.

I saw an ad for that show. I was thinking of going, but I've seen Poison since they got old and it's not so good. Def Leppard might still be fun to see. Come to Maryland, I'll get us a couple tickets and bottle of aqua-net and we'll be set!

I saw an ad for that show. I was thinking of going, but I've seen Poison since they got old and it's not so good. Def Leppard might still be fun to see. Come to Maryland, I'll get us a couple tickets and bottle of aqua-net and we'll be set!

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...when is your show? mine's aug. 15.