Ok, so I changed my mind

I just watched the video and sent it to my boss to watch, we were both pretty impressed with it. After going through 5, 600 dollar phones in 1 year I vowed never to spend money like that on a phone again. I have a super old nokia now that I spend much of the day dropping.

YOU, my friend, need some serious financial lessons. :heart:

You don't care about it, but if 84% of the buyers do, then the development would be justified.

And you pulled 84% out of what ass? :)

Seriously, though, I understand what you mean. I just don't see the tilt thing being nearly as amazing as a demo can make it look. It stinks to me of a solution in search of a problem.

And you pulled 84% out of what ass? :)

Seriously, though, I understand what you mean. I just don't see the tilt thing being nearly as amazing as a demo can make it look. It stinks to me of a solution in search of a problem.

My ass of course.

Well the problem, of course, is that the screen is small. This is a fairly good fix for such a problem.

what has apple done that can be praised?

I can think of a few. If it wasn't for quicktime multimedia on windows wouldn't have happened until windows 95.

Apple laptops first used the trackpad.

Apple was one of the first pushers of Postscript.

Apple was one of the first users of CD-ROMs and built in networking in the 80s

I can think of a few. If it wasn't for quicktime multimedia on windows wouldn't have happened until windows 95.

Apple laptops first used the trackpad.

Apple was one of the first pushers of Postscript.

Apple was one of the first users of CD-ROMs and built in networking in the 80s

That's nothing compared to the list that MS has put out.

Oh no... here comes the APPLE MS debate.

Where is the downside to that? Apple software is light years better than PC. It's when they have to port it to run on a Windows platform does it lose its magic.

Ummm.. You must not regularly use a Mac. The best software for a Mac, is not made by Apple. Adobe & Microsoft make the best Mac software. Itunes is a fuckin piece of shit. Audion ftw.

QFT If Mac OSes are so great then why are there so few games on their OS. It must the the swell 2 button mouse that power games love. :fly:

Because 92% of the market has Windows, that's why there are no games for the other 8%. (again more numbers out of my ass)

iTunes is horrid. any software that thinks they should have some app running in the background on your computer 24/7, is absolutely f-ing horrid.

edit: quicktime is horrid too. why do people like that crap?

Last edited:
Because 92% of the market has Windows, that's why there are no games for the other 8%. (again more numbers out of my ass)

If the Mac OSes are so wonderful then why do they have so little market share. Oh thats right, Jobs cared more for the short term profits from the hardware instead of making the money off the OS. The last time I saw statistics Apple had a 5% market share.

iTunes is horrid. any software that thinks they should have some app running in the background on your computer 24/7, is absolutely f-ing horrid.

edit: quicktime is horrid too. why do people like that crap?

I refuse to use quicktime also.