Ohio Meet 2007

What time are you looking at doing this? And, how did I get on the maybe list, I didn't even know of the threads existence.

What time are you looking at doing this? And, how did I get on the maybe list, I didn't even know of the threads existence.

As of right now time hasn't been established.

If dinner is involved, Tish and I may be able to make it depending on what her work schedule is like. Can do any bars since she cant drink and i gave it up.

Ok now let's narrow down a time. What time is good for you guys (espescially those travelling. I'm assuming we're going to do dinner so you can decide if you want to do something prior or after as well.

Still waiting on a time. Oh and it's been confirmed, we won't be able to house anyone that weekend. We've successfully breeded. (this is more for her easy queasiness.)

As long as it isn't in August I'm game. I have way too many birthdays to attend (my son's included) to even risk it lol.

July 20-22 is also out for me .. the GrandAm cup race is at Barbers that weekend. I will have tow ork that or they might choke me to death lol.

As long as it isn't in August I'm game. I have way too many birthdays to attend (my son's included) to even risk it lol.

July 20-22 is also out for me .. the GrandAm cup race is at Barbers that weekend. I will have tow ork that or they might choke me to death lol.

The date's already set. I'm looking for a time to have it now ;)

June 23rd.

Since I met your parameters, I'll put you on the confirmed. Now to convince mikey to come :lol:

Still waiting on a time. Oh and it's been confirmed, we won't be able to house anyone that weekend. We've successfully breeded. (this is more for her easy queasiness.)

are you saying what i think you're saying??? :clap: congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

It's odd that you make it to every other UF meet all over the country, but getting to one in Ohio is really tough for you. If Dan and I drive all the way there you better be there or I'm hunting you down and kicking your non-sleeping butt!

Now you know better. SRC just knew my Ohio schedule before I said anything.