Ohio Meet 2007

If the taste is what bothers you .. try a dessert wine. They are sweet and much more tasty. Try a plum wine, or ice wine.

Or you can try a blush, like zinfendale (sp), they are moderately sweet (try Sutterhome .. it's cheap. So if you don't like it .. not much lost).

Reds are dry and bitter .. so unless you "like" wine .. you won't normally like those (except that one Mikey gets . it's real sweet).

I didn't use to like wine, until I tried a chardanney. It was a little dryer than I have grown to prefer .. but it got me interested.

If the taste is what bothers you .. try a dessert wine. They are sweet and much more tasty. Try a plum wine, or ice wine.

Or you can try a blush, like zinfendale (sp), they are moderately sweet (try Sutterhome .. it's cheap. So if you don't like it .. not much lost).

Reds are dry and bitter .. so unless you "like" wine .. you won't normally like those (except that one Mikey gets . it's real sweet).

I didn't use to like wine, until I tried a chardanney. It was a little dryer than I have grown to prefer .. but it got me interested.

If you want a real nice flavor with the bite of red, try Beringer's White Merlot. :drool: Great tasting wine for the price.

You people are all hotness and I am coming back from Canuckistan today! w00t!

Only to go to Quebec Monday :(

June 23rd should be ok. I will have to check my schedule. Chim, of course, will be working.

yep. start out with white zinfindel. that's the most popular starter wine. it's usually chilled and mild, and it usually grows quickly on your tongue. then you can branch out from there.

the meet would be a lot of fun, but we have a newborn, and i don't even think i can give spange up for a weekend until i know i can handle two on my own. :eek: