OH DEER

One time a kitty sneezed on my glasses and i wanted to throw them down the toilet to wash them...but instead i just spit on them and rubbed them on my shirt.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHmknswLNN0

Last edited:
Ryan's mom hit a deer on her way home from the grocery store. In the excitement of it all, she forgot to get her groceries out of the trunk before the tow truck took it away. It was like 2 weeks before they ever got to do that.

:barf:

I almost hit an elk once, that was scary, cause all I saw was his legs and under belly in a grand prix. That elk would have come right through my windshield if I had hit him. I was with my sister one day when she drove through a family of ducks (the mom was crossing with all the babies following), we don't know if she hit anything but I still feel bad for those babies.

Other then that I've hit a bird and that's about it. Nothing too exciting.

as a passenger I've hit one but we were able to slow to maybe 10mph so the car just gave it a tap on the ass and it ran away...scared the piss out of us though...when I was a kid my mom hit the hell out of one and was in the hospital for a week or 2...both happened in upstate ny

My mom got a two-deer-for-one special years ago. We were heading down to Portland to pick up my bro from the airport and hit a doe and yearling. Killed the yearling (I think it hit the tire) and the doe's back was broken so it kept flopping on the road. Called the sheriff dept. but they took over an hour to get here. Fortunately (depending on your view) some rednecks in a pulp truck stopped and put the deer out of its misery with a 2x4. Was kind of surprised they didn't have a rifle with them. Was around hunting season if I recall. Caused about $1500 dmg to the front bumper of my mom's truck, which incidentally the same front bumper had just been fixed a few weeks prior to the deer incident.

Then some idiot came by and wanted the deer meat and asked me to load the bloody carcass in the back of his truck. I was like fuck no bro, you want you load it.

Finally the cop shows up, writes an accident report (needed for insurance claim over $500 dmg), and we leave. Unless you're dead in the road, the Sheriffs or Staties really could care less showing up quickly.

edit: My uncle has hit several deer, one totalled his truck if I recall. I think he even managed to dump his bike when trying to avoid hitting a deer. :lol:

Personally I've only hit a bird or two, a squirrel or two, and already dead animals in the middle of the road, that's about it.

squirrels always run out in front of my car and i think i hit them but i NEVER see anything in my rearview mirror... its like the front of my car is a portal for squirrels or something and it sends them back to hell where they belong leaving no trace of them ever inhabiting earth.

anyone else have that problem?

squirrels always run out in front of my car and i think i hit them but i NEVER see anything in my rearview mirror... its like the front of my car is a portal for squirrels or something and it sends them back to hell where they belong leaving no trace of them ever inhabiting earth.

anyone else have that problem?

:lol: yes.

Im always afraid that they'll go through the windshield >.O Nothing could be more ignoble than being killed by a deer.

It probably died btw. Movies lie, they always show people being shot, or hit by cars and just expiring, but in real life there is usually several hours of screaming and then with the dying.